José Ribas Milanez de Campos
- Repair of congenital sternal cleft in infants and adolescentsJ R de Campos
Thoracic Division, Hospital das Clinicas, University of São Paulo Medical Center, Brazil
Ann Thorac Surg 66:1151-4. 1998..Autologous repair is suitable for older patients because it avoids problems related to the implant of prosthetic materials...
- Prosthesis for open pleurostomy (POP): management for chronic empyemasLuiz Tarcísio Brito Filomeno
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 64:203-8. 2009..Herein, we report our 13-year experience with this device in the management of different kinds of pleural empyema...
- Thoracoscopy and talc poudrage in the management of hepatic hydrothoraxJ R Milanez de Campos
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein and Hospital das Clínicas of the University of São Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chest 118:13-7. 2000..To determine indications, limitations, morbidity and mortality of surgical thoracoscopy for management of hepatic hydrothorax, a rare, but often recurrent, complication in cirrhotic patients...
- Thoracoscopy talc poudrage : a 15-year experienceJ R de Campos
Division of Thoracic Surgery, University of San Paulo, Medical School, San Paulo, Brazil
Chest 119:801-6. 2001..To review our experience with thoracoscopy and talc poudrage during the previous 15 years with regards to efficacy, side effects, morbidity, and mortality...
- Quality of life, before and after thoracic sympathectomy: report on 378 operated patientsJose Ribas Milanez De Campos
Division of Thoracic Surgery Division of Vascular Surgery, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ann Thorac Surg 76:886-91. 2003..Thoracic sympathectomy is indicated to treat primary hyperhidrosis. The objective is to analyze the results and complications of thoracic sympathectomy and propose a questionnaire to assess the quality of life of patients...
- Technical modification of the Nuss operation for the correction of pectus excavatumJose Ribas Milanez De Campos
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculty of Medicine, University of São PauloSão Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 61:185-6. 2006
- Axillary hyperhidrosis: T3/T4 versus T4 thoracic sympathectomy in a series of 276 casesJosé Ribas Milanez de Campos
Division of Thoracic Surgery, University of São Paulo Medical School and Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 16:598-603. 2006..We compared the results using two different levels of ganglion resection for treating axillary hyperhidrosis: T3/T4 vs. T4...
- Comparison of pain severity following video-assisted thoracoscopic sympathectomy: electric versus harmonic scalpelsJose Ribas Milanez De Campos
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Hospital das Clinicas, Heart Institute InCor, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 10:919-22. 2010..No significant association was found between the type of scalpel used and the severity of the pain. There was no difference between harmonic and electric scalpel use in the levels of thoracic pain during the first 30 days after VATS...