M L Reis
- Kininogens and kallikrein in pruritic papular eruptionM L Reis
Laboratory of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Immunopharmacology 45:115-20. 1999..78 and 0.61), whereas PPE+ patients presented undetectable values. Plasma kallikrein activity was significantly decreased in PPE+ and PPE- (m = 0.6 and 0.89, respectively) when compared with control individuals (m = 2.23)...
- Increased activity of plasma and tissue kallikreins, plasma kininase II and salivary kallikrein in pemphigus foliaceus (fogo selvagem)T B Rosatelli
Dermatology, Department of Medicine, , , Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, Monte Alegre, 14049-900, , SP, Brazil
Br J Dermatol 152:650-7. 2005..Whether the activation of the kinin system is a cause or a consequence of blister formation needs further clarification...
- The kinin system in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus exhibiting mucocutaneous lesions: a clinical studyR Dellalibera-Joviliano
Division of Clinical Immunology, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Scand J Immunol 71:292-7. 2010....
- Kinin system in lupus nephritisR Dellalibera-Joviliano
Department of Medicine, , , SP, Brazil
Int Immunopharmacol 1:1889-96. 2001..Kinins may facilitate immunecomplex deposition and may induce the release of other pro-inflammatory mediators, including cytokines actively involved in the pathogenesis of lupus nephritis...
- Kallikreins and kininogens in saliva and plasma of patients presenting with rheumatoid arthritisC C C Hernández
Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Scand J Rheumatol 31:38-40. 2002..Our results showed that most of the salivary kallikrein seen in patients is in its active form, suggesting the presence of systemic or local factors with the ability to activate salivary pro-kallikrein...
- Increased plasma levels of IL-1beta, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10 and TNF-alpha in patients moderately or severely envenomed by Tityus serrulatus scorpion stingY D M Fukuhara
Division of Clinical Immunology, Department of Medicine, , , Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, Monte Alegre, 14 049-900, SP, , Brazil
Toxicon 41:49-55. 2003....