Irene Queiroz Marchesan
- Lingual frenulum: classification and speech interferenceIrene Queiroz Marchesan
CEFAC Specialization Center in SLP, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Int J Orofacial Myology 30:31-8. 2004..To propose a classification of the different lingual frenulum and to relate them to speech disorders...
- Lingual frenulum: changes after frenectomyIrene Queiroz Marchesan
CEFAC Health and Education, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Soc Bras Fonoaudiol 24:409-12. 2012..To describe the changes after frenectomy concerning mobility and functions of the tongue...
- MBGR protocol of orofacial myofunctional evaluation with scoresIrene Queiroz Marchesan
Int J Orofacial Myology 38:38-77. 2012..The final version of the MBGR protocol with scores has proven to be efficient and effective in the identification of individuals experiencing orofacial myofunctional disorders...
- Lingual frenulum protocolIrene Queiroz Marchesan
Int J Orofacial Myology 38:89-103. 2012..This new lingual frenulum protocol with scores was designed and has been an efficient tool to diagnose an altered lingual frenulum...
- Lingual frenulum: quantitative evaluation proposalIrene Queiroz Marchesan
Speech Language Pathology Specialization Center
Int J Orofacial Myology 31:39-48. 2005..The purpose of this study was to establish a quantitative method to classify lingual frenulum as normal and altered...