Airton José Rombaldi
Affiliation: Porto Alegre
- Incidence of school failure according to baseline leisure-time physical activity practice: prospective studyAirton J Rombaldi
Postgraduate Program in Epidemiology, Universidade Federal de Pelotas, Pelotas, Brazil
J Adolesc Health 51:S22-6. 2012..To evaluate the prospective association between leisure-time physical activity practice at 11 years of age and incidence of school failure from 11 to 15 years of age...
- [Prevalence of depressive symptoms and associated factors among southern Brazilian adults: cross-sectional population-based study]Airton José Rombaldi
Programa de Pós Graduação em Educação Física, Universidade Federal de Pelotas, Pelotas, Brasil
Rev Bras Epidemiol 13:620-9. 2010..Population-based studies using longitudinal designs may help to clarify the relationship between biopsychosocial variables and depressive symptoms...
- Factors associated with regular non-diet soft drink intake among adults in Pelotas, Southern BrazilAirton José Rombaldi
Programa de Pós Graduação em Educação Física, Universidade Federal de Pelotas, Rua Luis de Camões 625, Pelotas, RS, Brazil
Rev Saude Publica 45:382-90. 2011..To assess factors associated with regular intake of non-diet soft drinks among adults...
- Acute low back pain in high school adolescents in Southern Brazil: prevalence and associated factorsAntonio Carlos Onofrio
Post Graduate Program in Physical Education, Federal University of Pelotas, Rua Luiz de Camões, 625 Bairro Três Vendas, Pelotas, RS CEP 96055 630, Brazil
Eur Spine J 21:1234-40. 2012..The aim of this study was to investigate the prevalence of acute low back pain (ALBP) and associated factors in high school students from a Southern Brazilian city...
- [Factors associated with fruit and vegetable intake among adults in a southern Brazilian city]Marilda Borges Neutzling
Faculdade de Nutrição, Universidade Federal de Pelotas, Campus Universitario s n, Pelotas, RS, Brazil
Cad Saude Publica 25:2365-74. 2009..Interventions to encourage healthy diet are urgently needed...