Marcelo Pio da Almeida Fleck
Affiliation: Porto Alegre
- [Association of depressive symptoms and social functioning in primary care service, Brazil]Marcelo Pio de Almeida Fleck
Departamento de Psiquiatria e Medicina Legal, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Rua Ramiro Barcellos 2350, 4o andar, 90035 003 Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Rev Saude Publica 36:431-8. 2002..The objective of the study is to evaluate the association between depressive symptoms and social functioning in individuals that seek primary care services in a Brazilian capital...
- [Development of WHOQOL spirituality, religiousness and personal beliefs module]Marcelo Pio da Almeida Fleck
Departamento de Psiquiatria e Medicina Legal, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 37:446-55. 2003....
- [Guidelines of the Brazilian Medical Association for the treatment of depression (complete version)]Marcelo Pio de Almeida Fleck
Programa de Transtornos de Humor do Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 25:114-22. 2003..The objective of this paper is to present the original document that originated the abbreviated version available at the electronic address of Brazilian Medical Association...
- Major depression and its correlates in primary care settings in six countries. 9-month follow-up studyMarcelo Pio De Almeida Fleck
Departamento de Psiquiatria e Medicina Legal, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, 90035 003 Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Br J Psychiatry 186:41-7. 2005..Few published studies address depression outcomes in primary care from a cross-cultural perspective...
- Autonomy of long-stay psychiatric inpatientsLuciane Carniel Wagner
Faculdade de Ciencias da Saude, Centro Universitário Metodista IPA, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 40:699-705. 2006....
- Depression as a determinant of quality of life in patients with chronic disease: data from BrazilLuciane Nascimento Cruz
Post graduate Studies Program in Epidemiology, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:953-61. 2010..This study aimed to evaluate the impact of depression on QOL in patients with ischemic heart disease (IHD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in hemodialysis...
- Depression in France and Brazil: factorial structure of the 17-item Hamilton Depression Scale in inpatientsMarcelo Pio de Almeida Fleck
Department of Psychiatry, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
J Nerv Ment Dis 192:103-10. 2004..Principal component analysis of the Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression for depressive inpatients in these two countries showed a similar structure. Differences observed were in the way anxiety items were distributed...
- Long-stay patients in a psychiatric hospital in Southern BrazilMarcelo Pio de Almeida Fleck
Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 41:124-30. 2007..To describe the demographic profile, social functioning, and quality of life of a population of long-stay care patients in a psychiatric hospital...
- Validity of the Brazilian version of WHOQOL-BREF in depressed patients using Rasch modellingNeusa Sica da Rocha
Hospital de Clinicas, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Rev Saude Publica 43:147-53. 2009..To assess the validity of the Brazilian version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life Instrument - Abbreviated version (WHOQOL-BREF) in adults with major depression, using Rasch modelling...
- The influence of somatic symptoms on the performance of elders in the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI)Clarissa Marceli Trentini
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 27:119-23. 2005..On elders, however, the Beck Depression Inventory total score can be influenced by the increased scores on somatic and performance subscale due to the impact of ageing process itself and clinical diseases...
- Association between psychiatric symptoms and severity of alcohol dependence in a sample of brazilian menAna Flávia Barros da Silva Lima
Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
J Nerv Ment Dis 193:126-30. 2005..05). These data suggest an association between severity of alcohol dependence and psychiatric symptoms, pointing at the relevance of early detection of this clinical situation...