Omero Benedicto Poli-Neto
- Postural changes in women with chronic pelvic pain: a case control studyMary Lls Montenegro
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:82. 2009..We aimed to determine if the frequency of postural changes was higher in women with CPP than healthy subjects...
- Expression of p63 differs in peritoneal endometriosis, endometriomas, adenomyosis, rectovaginal septum endometriosis, and abdominal wall endometriosisOmero B Poli Neto
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:1099-102. 2007..One protein that plays an important role in regulating epithelial proliferation and differentiation is the 63-kDa membrane protein (p63), which is also a marker of basal and reserve cells in the female genital tract...
- Increased capsaicin receptor TRPV1 in the peritoneum of women with chronic pelvic painOmero Benedicto Poli-Neto
Department of Surgery, University Hospital, University of Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clin J Pain 25:218-22. 2009..To investigate the expression of capsaicin receptor [transient receptor potential vanilloid type-1 (TRPV1)] in the peritoneum of women with chronic pelvic pain (CPP)...
- TRPV1 expression on peritoneal endometriosis foci is associated with chronic pelvic painMarcelo Gondim Rocha
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ribeirao Preto Medical School, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reprod Sci 18:511-5. 2011..To investigate the expression of capsaicin receptor (transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 [TRPV1]) in the peritoneal endometriosis foci of women with and without chronic pelvic pain (CPP)...
- Chronic pelvic pain: multifactorial influencesAdriana Peterson Mariano Salata Romao
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, SP, USP, Brazil
J Eval Clin Pract 17:1137-9. 2011..It can be seen that its treatment is often unsatisfactory, simply providing temporary relief of symptoms...
- Increased cell proliferation in experimentally induced endometriosis in rabbitsJulio César Rosa-E-Silva
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Sao Paulo, 14049 900 Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Fertil Steril 93:1637-42. 2010..To characterize the pattern of cell proliferation and apoptosis of eutopic and ectopic endometrium in rabbits after endometrium implantation for the experimental induction of endometriosis...
- Qualitative research as the basis for a biopsychosocial approach to women with chronic pelvic painPaula Patricia Souza
Universidade de Sao Paulo, Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 32:165-72. 2011..We hope that the present study can aid in restoring the humanistic aspects of CPP treatment...
- Endometriosis of the soleus and gastrocnemius musclesOmero Benedicto Poli-Neto
Department of Surgery and Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Fertil Steril 91:1294.e13-5. 2009..To document a rare case of endometriosis in the soleus and gastrocnemius muscles...