Marcela A S Pinhel
- Nullity of GSTT1/GSTM1 related to pesticides is associated with Parkinson's diseaseMarcela Augusta de Souza Pinhel
FAMERP, Sao Jose do Rio Preto SP, Brasil
Arq Neuropsiquiatr 71:527-32. 2013..014). This study suggests the association between PD and previous exposure to pesticides, whose effect may be enhanced in combination with null for GSTT1/GSTM1. ..
- Effect of genetic variants related to lipid metabolism as risk factors for cholelithiasis after bariatric surgery in Brazilian populationSidney Pinheiro-Júnior
Department of Molecular Biology, Center for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Research, Sao Jose do Rio Preto Medical School, 15090000, Av Brigadeiro Faria Lima 5416, Vila São Pedro, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Obes Surg 22:623-33. 2012..The manifestation of cholelithiasis after bariatric surgery may depend on genetic factors related to lipid metabolism, including apolipoprotein E (APOE) and cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) gene polymorphisms...
- Glutathione S-transferase variants increase susceptibility for late-onset Alzheimer's disease: association study and relationship with apolipoprotein E epsilon4 alleleMarcela A S Pinhel
Department of Molecular Biology, Sao Jose do Rio Preto Medical School, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil
Clin Chem Lab Med 46:439-45. 2008..The aim of this study was to analyze the association of GSTs, including GSTP1, GSTT1 and GSTM1 and apolipoprotein E (apoE) with AD and the distribution of these polymorphisms in the first-degree relatives of patients...
- Impact of genetic variants of apolipoprotein E on lipid profile in patients with Parkinson's diseaseMichele L Gregório
Department of Molecular Biology, Sao Jose do Rio Preto Medical School FAMERP, 15090000 Sao Jose do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil
Biomed Res Int 2013:641515. 2013..Furthermore, a relationship between increase of HDLc levels and APOE3 in homozygous was found in PD patients only. ..
- Renin angiotensin system blockage associates with insertion/deletion polymorphism of angiotensin-converting enzyme in patients with hypertensive emergencyJosé F Vilela-Martin
Internal Medicine Department, Hypertension Clinic Hospital de Base, State Medical School of São José do Rio Preto FAMERP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
DNA Cell Biol 32:541-8. 2013..The lower blockage of RAS, which was detected in the HE group, may interact with the low frequency of II genotype, conferring an increased risk for HE...