Daniel G Pinheiro
- High-throughput sequencing of black pepper root transcriptomeSheila M C Gordo
Genetics and Molecular Biology Laboratory, COASTAL STUDIES INSTITUTE, Bragança Campus, Universidade Federal do Para, PA, Brazil
BMC Plant Biol 12:168. 2012..Genetic and molecular data for this species, though, are limited. In this paper, RNA-Seq technology has been employed, for the first time, to describe the root transcriptome of black pepper...
- Computational framework to support integration of biomolecular and clinical data within a translational approachNewton Shydeo Brandão Miyoshi
Department of Computing and Mathematics, Faculty of Philosophy, Sciences and Languages of Ribeirão Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Bioinformatics 14:180. 2013....
- A score system for quality evaluation of RNA sequence tags: an improvement for gene expression profilingDaniel G Pinheiro
Departamento de Genetica, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirao Preto, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
BMC Bioinformatics 10:170. 2009..This is made through a series of evaluations based on a defined rule set. S3T allows the identification/selection of tags, considered more reliable for further gene expression analysis...
- Identification and complete sequencing of novel human transcripts through the use of mouse orthologs and testis cDNA sequencesElisa N Ferreira
Laboratory of Molecular Biology and Genomics, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Genet Mol Res 3:493-511. 2004..In silico expression analysis suggests that some of these transcripts are expressed at low levels and in a restricted set of tissues...
- Altered expression of degranulation-related genes in CD8+ T cells in human T lymphotropic virus type I infectionTathiane M Malta
National Institute of Science and Technology in Stem Cell and Cell Therapy, Center for Cell Therapy and Regional Blood Center, Blood Center of Ribeirão Preto, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 29:826-36. 2013..These results should be further tested with biological functional assays to increase our understanding on the role of these molecules in the development of HTLV-1-related diseases...
- The use of Open Reading frame ESTs (ORESTES) for analysis of the honey bee transcriptomeFrancis M F Nunes
Departamento de Genetica, Laboratório de Genética Molecular e Bioinformática, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirao Preto, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Av Bandeirantes 3900, 14040 900 Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil
BMC Genomics 5:84. 2004..Towards this end, we employed the Open Reading frame ESTs (ORESTES) strategy to generate profiles for the life cycle of Apis mellifera workers...