- Subtle Lisfranc joint ligament lesions: surgical neoligamentplasty techniqueCaio Nery
Federal University of Sao Paulo UNIFESP, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Foot Ankle Clin 17:407-16. 2012....
- Plantar approach for excision of a Morton neuroma: a long-term follow-up studyCaio Nery
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Federal University of Sao Paulo, R Pedro de Toledo 783, Fifth Floor, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil 04039 032
J Bone Joint Surg Am 94:654-8. 2012..The purpose of the present retrospective study was to evaluate the long-term outcomes, complications, and adverse events following a distal plantar transverse incision for the excision of an intermetatarsal neuroma...
- Biplanar chevron osteotomyCaio Nery
Foot and Ankle Clinic, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Escola Paulista de Medicina, SP, Brazil
Foot Ankle Int 23:792-8. 2002..Given improvement in angles and 90% of patients satisfied with an average AOFAS postoperative score of 90, the technique seems indicated for treatment of symptomatic hallux valgus deformity with increased DMAA...
- Lesser metatarsophalangeal joint instability: prospective evaluation and repair of plantar plate and capsular insufficiencyCaio Nery
UNIFESP Escola Paulista de Medicina, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Foot Ankle Int 33:301-11. 2012....
- Arthroscopic-assisted Broström-Gould for chronic ankle instability: a long-term follow-upCaio Nery
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Am J Sports Med 39:2381-8. 2011..Lateral ankle sprains account for 85% of ankle lesions...
- MRI evaluation of the MTP plantar plates compared with arthroscopic findings: a prospective studyCaio Nery
UNIFESP Escola Paulista de Medicina, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Foot Ankle Int 34:315-22. 2013....