- Treatment of common warts with the immune stimulant Propionium bacterium parvumNilton Nasser
Universidade Regional de Blumenau, SC, Brazil
An Bras Dermatol 87:585-9. 2012..The Propionium bacterium parvum is a strong immune stimulant and immune modulator and has important effects in the immune system and it is able to produce antibodies in the skin...
- Giant basal cell carcinomaNilton Nasser
Regional University of Blumenau Foundation, Blumenau, SC, Brazil
An Bras Dermatol 87:469-71. 2012..Surgical treatment was performed and no signs of dissemination or local recurrence have been detected after follow up of five years...
- Primay cutaneous cryptococcosis in an immunocompetent patientNilton Nasser
Regional University Foundation of Blumenau, SC, Brazil
An Bras Dermatol 86:1178-80. 2011..A review of the literature showed the rarity of cutaneous cryptococcosis in immunocompetent patients and in contrast, that skin lesions frequently occur in immunocompromised patients...
- UVB: susceptibility in malignant melanomaNilton Nasser
Universidade Regional de Blumenau, SC, Brasil
An Bras Dermatol 85:843-8. 2010..It is well established that UV radiation provokes an immunological depletion in the skin, enabling the development of malignant cutaneous tumors. Most nonmelanoma skin cancer patients are considered to be UVB-susceptible...
- Cutaneous melanoma: a 30-year-long epidemiological study conducted in a city in southern Brazil, from 1980-2009Nilton Naser
Fundação Universidade Regional de Blumenau, SC, Brazil
An Bras Dermatol 86:932-41. 2011..Melanoma incidence and mortality rates have increased over the past 30 years in the Caucasian population. In Brazil, data on non-capital cities are scarce, making epidemiological stu dies necessary...