Doris Hupfeld Moreno
- Burden of maternal bipolar disorder on at-risk offspring: a controlled study on family planning and maternal careDoris Hupfeld Moreno
Mood Disorders Unit, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, Clinical Hospital, School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Affect Disord 143:172-8. 2012..Despite recent literature suggesting that maternal care is an important environmental factor in the development of behavioral disorders, it is unclear how much maternal care is dysfunctional in BD subjects...
- LICAVAL: combination therapy in acute and maintenance treatment of bipolar disorderRodolfo N Campos
Department and Institute of Psychiatry, Clinical Hospital, University of Sao Paulo, School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Trials 11:72. 2010....
- The lifetime prevalence, health services utilization and risk of suicide of bipolar spectrum subjects, including subthreshold categories in the São Paulo ECA studyDoris Hupfeld Moreno
Mood Disorders Unit, Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Rua Capote Valente, 423 Conj 35, 05409 001 São Paulo SP, Brazil
J Affect Disord 87:231-41. 2005....
- Latent class analysis of manic and depressive symptoms in a population-based sample in São Paulo, BrazilDoris Hupfeld Moreno
Mood Disorders Unit GRUDA, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, Clinical Hospital, School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Affect Disord 123:208-15. 2010..Current diagnostic criteria cannot capture the full range of bipolar spectrum. This study aims to clarify the natural co-segregation of manic-depressive symptoms occurring in the general population...
- Reliability and validity of a Brazilian version of the Hypomania Checklist (HCL-32) compared to the Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ)Odeilton Tadeu Soares
Mood Disorders Unit, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 32:416-23. 2010....
- SHORT COMMUNICATION: Apolipoprotein E genotype and cognition in bipolar disorderMárcio Gerhardt Soeira-de-Souza
Department and Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
CNS Neurosci Ther 16:316-21. 2010..In young individuals with nontreated BD-type I, APOE may predict cognitive performance. Further and larger studies on APOE and cognition in BD are required to clarify whether APOE is a BD cognitive endophenotype...
- Electroconvulsive therapy in treatment-resistant mania: case reportsMarcia Britto de Macedo Soares
Mood Disorders Unit GRUDA, Psiquiatric Institute, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo
Rev Hosp Clin Fac Med Sao Paulo 57:31-8. 2002..These case reports describe the initial results of a study that is being conducted to evaluate the efficacy of Electroconvulsive therapy among treatment-resistant bipolar patients...
- [Anticonvulsants and antipsychotics in the treatment of bipolar disorder]Ricardo Alberto Moreno
GRUDA, Instituto de Psiquiatria, Hospital de Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 26:37-43. 2004..The preliminary data evaluating the efficacy of quetiapine and ziprasidone in bipolar disorder are still very limited. There is no consistent information supporting the prophylactic use of newer antipsychotics...