- [Acute treatment of migraine in emergency room: comparative study between dexametasone and haloperidol. Preliminary results]Paulo H Monzillo
Disciplina de Neurologia da Santa Casa de São Paulo SP, Brasil
Arq Neuropsiquiatr 62:513-8. 2004..Haloperidol seemed to work quickly in pain relief. No important side effects were observed in neither groups...
- [Nummular headache: case report]Paulo Helio Monzillo
Irmandade da Santa Casa de Misericordia de Sao Paulo, Brazil
Arq Neuropsiquiatr 62:903-5. 2004..We intend to alert neurologists and pain specialists to the existence of this unusual headache and also discuss the possible differential diagnosis of this cephalalgia...
- [Tolosa-Hunt syndrome: analysis of six cases]Paulo Helio Monzillo
Santa Casa de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Neuropsiquiatr 63:648-51. 2005..As the diagnosis is always of exclusion, literature revision is focused on differential diagnosis of painful ophthalmoplegic syndromes...
- [Ophthalmoplegic migraine: case report]Paulo Helio Monzillo
Disciplina de Neurologia, Santa Casa de Misericordia de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Arq Bras Oftalmol 69:737-9. 2006..Pain side changed in one episode. Oculomotor abnormalities were painless during the last crisis. Since diagnosis is made by exclusion, differential diagnosis and need for etiologic investigation are discussed...
- Paroxysmal hemicrania-tic and Chiari I malformation: an unusual associationP Monzillo
Department of Neurology, School of Medicine of Santa Casa of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Cephalalgia 27:1408-12. 2007..The association between CPH and TN is called chronic paroxysmal hemicrania-tic syndrome (CPH-tic). This is the first clinical description of a secondary cause of CPH-tic syndrome in the literature...