D L M Monteiro
- Incidence of genital warts in adolescents and their association with cervical intraepithelial lesionsDenise L M Monteiro
Department of Obstetrics, Rio de Janeiro State University UERJ and Centro Universitário Serra dos Órgãos UNIFESO, Teresopolis, RJ, Brazil
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 168:80-2. 2013..To estimate the incidence of genital warts in adolescents and analyze their relationship with the development of cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions (SIL)...
- [Breast cancer during pregnancy and chemotherapy: a systematic review]Denise Leite Maia Monteiro
Centro Universitário Serra dos Órgãos, Teresopolis, RJ, Brasil
Rev Assoc Med Bras 59:174-80. 2013..As almost all studies were observational and retrospective, new prospective studies on the subject are needed...
- Pre-invasive cervical disease and uterine cervical cancer in Brazilian adolescents: prevalence and related factorsDenise Leite Maia Monteiro
Instituto Fernandes Figueira, Fundação, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 22:2539-48. 2006..0; 95%CI: 1.2-3.4). The prevalence of lesions suggests the importance of including sexually active adolescent females in cervical cancer screening programs aimed at early detection and treatment of these lesions...
- Incidence of cervical intraepithelial lesions in a population of adolescents treated in public health services in Rio de Janeiro, BrazilDenise Leite Maia Monteiro
Centro Universitário Serra dos Órgãos, Teresopolis, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 25:1113-22. 2009..The incidence of cytopathological findings at beginning of sexual life is high, suggesting the importance of including sexually-active adolescents in cervical cancer prevention programs...
- Prognosis of intraepithelial cervical lesion during adolescence in up to two years of follow-upD L M Monteiro
Department of Obstetrics, Rio de Janeiro State University UERJ, Centro Universitário Serra dos Orgãos UNIFESO, Teresopolis, RJ, Brazil
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 23:230-6. 2010..1%. Our results corroborate the recommendation for conservative management in compliant adolescents due to a high regression rate. However, there should be maintained a careful follow-up based on the possible evolution of the lesion...