Sandro Sendin Mitsuhiro
- The impact of maternal experience of violence and common mental disorders on neonatal outcomes: a survey of adolescent mothers in Sao Paulo, BrazilCleusa P Ferri
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Health Service and Population Research, Section of Epidemiology, UK
BMC Public Health 7:209. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate the independent and interactive effects of these maternal exposures upon neonatal outcomes among pregnant adolescents in a disadvantaged population from Sao Paulo, Brazil...
- Regulation mechanisms of retinal pigment epithelial cell migration by the TGF-beta superfamilyMarcia Regina Kimie Higashi Mitsuhiro
Department of Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 81:630-8. 2003..To investigate the expression of specific receptors, signal transducers and the effect of transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) on retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) migration and proliferation...
- Teenage pregnancy: use of drugs in the third trimester and prevalence of psychiatric disordersSandro Sendin Mitsuhiro
Research Unit of Alcohol and Drugs, Department of Psychiatry, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:122-5. 2006..To determine the prevalence of psychiatric disorders during pregnancy, the prevalence of cocaine and marijuana use during the third trimester of gestation and the socio-demographic characteristics of a population of low-income teenagers...
- Prevalence of cocaine and marijuana use in the last trimester of adolescent pregnancy: socio-demographic, psychosocial and behavioral characteristicsSandro Sendin Mitsuhiro
Alcohol and Drug Research Unit UNIAD, Psychiatry Department, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Rua Botucatu, 394, 04023 061, Brazil
Addict Behav 32:392-7. 2007....
- Correlates of substance use during adolescent pregnancy in São Paulo, BrazilMarco Antonio Bessa
Alcohol and Drugs Research Unit, Psychiatry Department, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 32:66-9. 2010..To investigate the association of cocaine and marijuana use during adolescent pregnancy in São Paulo-SP, Brazil, with psychiatric disorders, social status and sexual history...
- Brief report: A socio-demographic profile of multiparous teenage mothersMaria de Fátima Rato Padin
Department of Psychiatry, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Adolesc 32:715-21. 2009..Delineate a socio-demographic profile of multiparous teenage mothers at a public hospital in Brazil...
- Brief report: Prevalence of psychiatric disorders in pregnant teenagersSandro Sendin Mitsuhiro
Alcohol and Drug Research Unit, Psychiatry Department, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Rua Botucatu, 394 São Paulo 04023061, Brazil
J Adolesc 32:747-52. 2009..To evaluate the prevalence of ICD-10 psychiatric disorders in a population of pregnant teenage women from a Brazilian public hospital...
- [Teenage pregnancy: Behavioral and socio-demographic profile of an urban Brazilian population]Elisa Chalem
Departamento de Psiquiatria, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 23:177-86. 2007..7% illicit drugs. Teenage pregnancy is a complex phenomenon associated with various economic, educational, and behavioral factors. The study provides importance references for public policies to prevent teenage pregnancy...
- Alcohol and crack cocaine use in women: a 14-year cross-sectional studyMárcio Mariano Moreira
a National Institute for Public Policies on Alcohol and Other Drugs, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Addict Dis 33:9-14. 2014..8% in 1997 to 67.8% in 2010. The linear regression was R(2) = 0.8472. These data indicate a new trend in the pattern of psychoactive substance use in women. ..
- Addiction research centres and the nurturing of creativity. National institute on alcohol and drugs policies, BrazilRonaldo Laranjeira
Psychiatry Department, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Addiction 107:727-32. 2012..Many scientific papers and books have been published on this subject, and the internet and other media have provided excellent opportunities for the dissemination of specialized information to the general population...