L A Mattos
- Preliminary results of the hydroxyapatite nonpolymer-based sirolimus-eluting stent for the treatment of single de novo coronary lesions a first-in-human analysis of a third-generation drug-eluting stent systemJ Ribamar Costa
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia, Sao Paulo, Brazil
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 1:545-51. 2008..We sought to investigate the performance and efficacy of the third-generation polymer-free Vestasync-eluting stent (VES)...
- Primary coronary angioplasty in 9,434 patients during acute myocardial infarction: predictors of major in- hospital adverse events from 1996 to 2000 in BrazilLuiz Alberto Mattos
Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 79:405-18. 2002..To verify the results after the performance of primary coronary angioplasty in Brazil in the last 4 years...
- Influence of balloon pressure inflation in patients undergoing primary coronary stent implantation during acute myocardial infarction. A quantitative coronary angiography analysisLuiz Alberto Mattos
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia, Brasil
Arq Bras Cardiol 80:250-68. 2003..To verify the influence of moderate- or high-pressure balloon inflation during primary coronary stent implantation for acute myocardial infarction...
- Clinical outcomes at 30 days in the Brazilian Registry of Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACCEPT)Luiz A Lberto Piva e Mattos
Sociedade Brasileira de Cardiologia, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Arq Bras Cardiol 100:6-13. 2013..There are few registries documenting clinical practice in Brazilian patients with acute coronary syndrome...
- A comparison of rescue and primary percutaneous coronary interventions for acute myocardial infarction: a multicenter registry report of 9,371 patientsLuiz Alberto Mattos
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia e Sociedade Brasileira de Hemodinâmica e Cardiologia Intervencionista, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 82:440-4, 434-9. 2004..To perform a comparative analysis of in-hospital results obtained from AMI patients who underwent rescue or primary PTCA...
- The use of primary stenting or balloon percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for the treatment of acutely occluded saphenous vein grafts. Results from the Brazilian National Registry--CENIC. Central Nacional de Intervenções CardiovascularesL A Mattos
Arq Bras Cardiol 76:483-95. 2001....
- Acute myocardial infarction in progressively elderly patients. A comparative analysis of immediate results in patients who underwent primary percutaneous coronary interventionL A Mattos
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 76:53-62. 2001..Analysis of the in-hospital results, in progressively elderly patients who undergo primary percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in the first 24 hours of AMI...
- Lack of neointimal proliferation after implantation of sirolimus-coated stents in human coronary arteries: a quantitative coronary angiography and three-dimensional intravascular ultrasound studyJ E Sousa
Institute Dante Pazzanese of Cardiology, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Circulation 103:192-5. 2001..Restenosis remains an important limitation of interventional cardiology. Therefore, we aimed to determine the safety and efficacy of sirolimus (a cell-cycle inhibitor)-coated BX Velocity stents...
- Late outcome of sirolimus-eluting stents: comparison of multidetector computed tomography with quantitative coronary angiography and intravascular ultrasoundIbraim Masciarelli F Pinto
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia e Hospital do Coração HCor, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 87:575-82. 2006..To assess the performance of multidetector computed tomography in determining late clinical outcomes of patients undergoing sirolimus-eluting stent implantation...
- A comparative analysis of primary stenting and optimal balloon coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction. Six month results from the STENT PAMI trialL A Mattos
Division of Interventional Cardiology, Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 75:499-514. 2000..To compare the outcome of balloon PTCA with final coronary stenosis diameter (SD) < or =30 %, with elective coronary stenting...
- [Comparative assessment of the prognostic value of four biochemical markers of myocardial damage after percutaneous coronary stenting]Marinella Centemero
Instituto Dante Pazzanese de Cardiologia, Sao Paulo, SP
Arq Bras Cardiol 83:53-8. 2004
- Drug-eluting stents vs bare metal stents for the treatment of large coronary vesselsArturo R Quizhpe
Institute Dante Pazzanese of Cardiology, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Am Heart J 154:373-8. 2007..However, their benefit for the treatment of large vessels (> 3.0 mm) has yet to be established...
- Long-term clinical outcomes of the Drug-Eluting Stents in the Real World (DESIRE) RegistryAmanda Sousa
Hospital do Coração Associação do Sanatório Sírio, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Interv Cardiol 21:307-14. 2008..Recently, cardiologists have treated more complex patients and lesions with drug-eluting stents (DES). However, long-term efficacy and safety of the off-label use of these new devices is yet to be demonstrated...
- [Guidelines for the indications and use of percutaneous interventions and intracoronary stent in clinical practice]Jorge Ilha Guimaraes
Arq Bras Cardiol 80:1-14. 2003