- Endoscopic sclerosis versus cyanoacrylate endoscopic injection for the first episode of variceal bleeding: a prospective, controlled, and randomized study in Child-Pugh class C patientsF Maluf-Filho
Endoscopic Unit, Medical Faculty, University of São Paulo Hospital, SP, Brazil
Endoscopy 33:421-7. 2001..The aim of this prospective, controlled, and randomized study was to compare conventional sclerotherapy with injection of the tissue adhesive N-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate in controlling the first episode of rupturing of esophageal varices...
- Radial endoscopic ultrasound and spiral computed tomography in the diagnosis and staging of periampullary tumorsF Maluf-Filho
Department of Gastroenterology and Institute of Radiology of São Paulo University Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Pancreatology 4:122-8. 2004..The aim of this study was to assess prospectively the role of endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) in detection and staging of pancreatic and ampullary cancer, comparing its results to those obtained with spiral computed tomography (SCT)...
- A new large-caliber trocar for percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy by the introducer technique in head and neck cancer patientsJ H Giordano-Nappi
Department of Gastroenterology, Hospital das Clinicas, Medical School of Sao Paulo University, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Endoscopy 43:752-8. 2011....
- Endosonographic diagnosis of intraluminal diverticulumF Maluf-Filho
Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Unit, Hospital das Clinicas da FMUSP, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Brazil
Endoscopy 30:496-8. 1998..Duodenal waterfilling during endoscopic ultrasound led to the endosonographic diagnosis of an intraluminal duodenal diverticulum which was removed surgically. The patient became completely asymptomatic...
- A new device for the introducer technique for percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy placementJ H Giordano-Nappi
Department of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Division of Gastroenterology, Hospital of Clinics of São Paulo University Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Endoscopy 39:E274-5. 2007