- Midgut volvulus after laparoscopic appendectomyMauricio Macedo
Hospital Albert Einstein HIAE, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Einstein (Sao Paulo) 10:103-4. 2012....
- Evaluation of an experimental model for anorectal anomalies induced by ethylenethioureaMauricio Macedo
Post graduation Program in Experimental Surgery, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Acta Cir Bras 22:130-6. 2007..To evaluate an experimental model for anorectal anomalies and their principal associated malformations induced by ethylene thiourea (ETU)...
- Study of the density of ganglion cells in the terminal bowel of rats with anorectal malformationsMauricio Macedo
Post Graduate Program in Experimental Surgery, UNIFESP, Brazil
Acta Cir Bras 22:441-5. 2007..To study the ganglion cells (GC) in the terminal bowel of rats with ethylenethiourea (ETU) induced anorectal malformations (ARM)...
- Study of density of interstitial cells of cajal in the terminal intestine of rats with anorectal malformationM Macedo
Department of Surgery, Branch of Pediatric Surgery, Federal University of Sao Paulo UNIFESP, Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Eur J Pediatr Surg 18:75-9. 2008..The objective of this study was to analyze the density of ICC in the terminal intestine of fetuses of rats with anorectal anomaly induced by ethylenethiourea (ETU)...
- Necrotizing pneumonia in children submitted to thoracoscopy due to pleural empyema: incidence, treatment and clinical evolutionMauricio Macedo
Department of Surgery, Hospital Estadual Infantil Darcy Vargas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Bras Pneumol 36:301-5. 2010..To assess the incidence of necrotizing pneumonia (NP) in children submitted to thoracoscopy, comparing patients with and without NP in terms of the presentation and clinical evolution...
- Glycine reduces tissue lipid peroxidation in hypoxia-reoxygenation-induced necrotizing enterocolitis in ratsKarine Furtado Meyer
Experimental Surgery, UNIFESP, Brazil
Acta Cir Bras 21:161-7. 2006..To assess the protective effect of glycine in an experimental model of Neonatal Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)...
- The Malone Antegrade Continence Enema (MACE) principle in children: is it important if the conduit is implanted in the left or the right colon?Karine F Meyer
Section of Pediatric Surgery, Hospital do Servidor Publico Estadual, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 34:206-12; discussion 213. 2008..The aim of the study was to determine which was the optimal side for the conduit to be placed (right or left colon) for antegrade continence enema implantation...
- Thoracoscopy in the treatment of pleural empyema in pediatric patientsDavi Wen Wei Kang
Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Hospital Jaraguá, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Bras Pneumol 34:205-11. 2008..To evaluate the results of thoracoscopy for the treatment of pleural empyema in pediatric patients...
- [Evaluation of an experimental model of necrotizing enterocolitis in rats]Karine Furtado Meyer
Departamento de Cirurgia, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Brazil
Acta Cir Bras 21:113-8. 2006..To evaluate an experimental model of necrotizing enterocolitis in rats proposed by OKUR e col. in 1995...