Ricardo Silvestre Macarenco
- Cutaneous lymphocytic thrombophilic (macular) arteritis: a distinct entity or an indolent (reparative) stage of cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa? Report of 2 cases of cutaneous arteritis and review of the literatureRicardo S Macarenco
Division of Anatomic Pathology, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Am J Dermatopathol 35:213-9. 2013..Given the clinicopathologic similarities, we conclude that our cases and cases previously reported as MA or LTA likely represent an indolent form of CPAN...
- Solitary fibrous tumor with atypical histological features occurring in the palatine tonsil: an uncommon neoplasm in an uncommon siteRicardo Silvestre Macarenco
Department of Pathology, Faculdade de Medicina de Botucatu, State University of Sao Paulo, Botucatu SP, Brazil
J Oral Pathol Med 35:602-5. 2006..Immunohistochemical studies showed strong positivity for CD34 and bcl-2, and weak positivity for desmin. Smooth muscle actin, S-100 protein and cytokeratines were negative. The patient was well without disease 1 year after surgery...
- Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia showing prominent granulomatous and fibrotic reaction: a morphological and immunohistochemical studyRicardo S Macarenco
CIPAX Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology Institute, Sao Jose dos Campos, Sao Paulo State Brazil
Am J Dermatopathol 28:514-7. 2006..We describe such a lesion that developed in the wrist of a 34-year-old pregnant female...
- Perineurioma: a distinctive and underrecognized peripheral nerve sheath neoplasmRicardo S Macarenco
CIPAX Medicina Diagnostica, Sao Jose dos Campos, SP, Brazil
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:625-36. 2007....
- Dilation of apocrine glands. A forgotten but helpful histopathological clue to the diagnosis of axillary Fox-Fordyce diseaseRicardo S Macarenco
Department of CIPAX Medicina Diagnostica, Sao Jose dos Campos SP, Brazil
Am J Dermatopathol 31:393-7. 2009..We also propose that the so-called perifollicular xanthomatosis may be composed of muciphages or mixed cell (muciphages/xanthomatous) population, an issue that should be further investigated in future studies...