Expedito J A Luna
- Evaluation of real-time PCR assay to detect Schistosoma mansoni infections in a low endemic settingMaria Cristina Carvalho Espírito-Santo
Department of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, School of Medicine of the University of São Paulo LIM 06, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
BMC Infect Dis 14:558. 2014....
- A phase I clinical trial of a new 5-valent rotavirus vaccineExpedito J A Luna
Instituto de Medicina Tropical, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil
Vaccine 31:1100-5. 2013..The 5-valent vaccine has shown a good profile of safety and immunogenicity in this small sample of adult volunteers...
- Household survey of hepatitis B vaccine coverage among Brazilian childrenExpedito J A Luna
Tropical Medicine Institute, University of SÃ£o Paulo, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil
Vaccine 27:5326-31. 2009..Increased coverage with the birth dose and administration of hepatitis B in combination with diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis-Haemophilus influenzae type b antigens could improve protection against hepatitis B...
- Yellow fever vaccination coverage among children in Brazilian capitalsMaria Amelia S M Veras
School of Medical Sciences of Santa Casa São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Vaccine 28:6478-82. 2010..In 12 cities with selective YF vaccination coverage was only 1% by 18 months of age. YF fever vaccination can be improved to reach all children where vaccine is recommended...
- Effectiveness of the Brazilian influenza vaccination policy, a systematic reviewExpedito J A Luna
Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Inst Med Trop Sao Paulo 52:175-81. 2010..Brazilian epidemiologists still owe society better-designed studies addressing the effectiveness of influenza vaccine campaigns...