- Vasconcelos A, Cardozo D, Lucchetti A, Lucchetti G. Comparison of the effect of different modalities of physical exercise on functionality and anthropometric measurements in community-dwelling older women. J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2016;20:851-856 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the role of combination physical exercise training in older women. ..
- Lucchetti G, Lucchetti A, Pires S, Gorzoni M. Beers-Fick criteria and drugs available through the Farmácia Dose Certa program. Sao Paulo Med J. 2011;129:17-22 pubmed
- Lucchetti G, Granero Lucchetti A, Peres M, Leão F, Moreira Almeida A, Koenig H. Validation of the Duke Religion Index: DUREL (Portuguese version). J Relig Health. 2012;51:579-86 pubmed publisher..PDUREL is a reliable and valid scale. The availability of a comprehensive, but brief measure of religiousness can help to study the role of religiousness in health by researchers from countries that speak the Portuguese language. ..
- Lucchetti A, Lucchetti G, de Oliveira I, Moreira Almeida A, da Silva Ezequiel O. Experiencing aging or demystifying myths? - impact of different "geriatrics and gerontology" teaching strategies in first year medical students. BMC Med Educ. 2017;17:35 pubmed publisher..These data highlight the importance of assessing the outcomes of educational strategies in medical teaching to ascertain in what manner (how), situations (when) and settings (where) these activities should be introduced. ..
- Lucchetti G, Damiano R, DiLalla L, Lucchetti A, Moutinho I, da Silva Ezequiel O, et al. Cross-cultural Differences in Mental Health, Quality of Life, Empathy, and Burnout between US and Brazilian Medical Students. Acad Psychiatry. 2018;42:62-67 pubmed publisher..These findings could be explained by a complex interaction between several factors, highlighting the importance of considering cultural and school-level influences on well-being. ..
- Lucchetti G, de Oliveira L, Koenig H, Leite J, Lucchetti A. Medical students, spirituality and religiosity--results from the multicenter study SBRAME. BMC Med Educ. 2013;13:162 pubmed publisher..These results should stimulate discussion about the place that S/R training should have in the medical curriculum. ..
- Novaes P, da Cruz D, Lucchetti A, Leite I, Lucchetti G. The "iatrogenic triad": polypharmacy, drug-drug interactions, and potentially inappropriate medications in older adults. Int J Clin Pharm. 2017;39:818-825 pubmed publisher..The results of this study can serve to inform new preventive and educational strategies for health professionals. ..
- Lucchetti G, Lucchetti A, Espinha D, de Oliveira L, Leite J, Koenig H. Spirituality and health in the curricula of medical schools in Brazil. BMC Med Educ. 2012;12:78 pubmed publisher..Unfortunately, there is no standard curriculum on S/H. Nevertheless, the majority of medical directors believe this issue is an important subject that should be taught. ..
- Lucchetti G, Lucchetti A, Koenig H. Impact of spirituality/religiosity on mortality: comparison with other health interventions. Explore (NY). 2011;7:234-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that S/R plays a considerable role in mortality rate reductions, comparable to fruit and vegetable consumption and statin therapy. ..
- Lucchetti G, Lucchetti A, Badan Neto A, Peres P, Peres M, Moreira Almeida A, et al. Religiousness affects mental health, pain and quality of life in older people in an outpatient rehabilitation setting. J Rehabil Med. 2011;43:316-22 pubmed publisher..Clinicians should consider taking a spiritual history and ensuring that spiritual needs are addressed among older patients in rehabilitation settings. ..