Valter C Lima
- [Coronary angiography and angioplasty in diabetic patients]Valter C Lima
Disciplina de Cardiologia, EPM, UNIFESP, and Serviço de Hemodinâmica e Cardiologia Intervencionista do Hospital São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol 51:299-304. 2007..Conditions that favor surgery: long lesions, lesions in small vessels, presence of left anterior descending artery disease and need for associated valve surgery...
- Expert consensus (SBC/SBHCI) on the use of drug-eluting stents: recommendations of the Brazilian society of interventional cardiology/ Brazilian society of cardiology for the Brazilian public single healthcare systemValter C Lima
Sociedade Brasileira de Hemodinâmica e Cardiologia Intervencionista, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 87:e162-7. 2006....
- Late clinical outcomes after implantation of drug-eluting stents coated with biodegradable polymers: 3-year follow-up of the PAINT randomised trialPedro A Lemos
Heart Institute InCor, University of São Paulo Medical School USP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
EuroIntervention 8:117-9. 2012..The long-term clinical performance of drug-eluting stents (DES) coated with biodegradable polymers is poorly known...
- Randomized evaluation of two drug-eluting stents with identical metallic platform and biodegradable polymer but different agents (paclitaxel or sirolimus) compared against bare stents: 1-year results of the PAINT trialPedro A Lemos
Catheterization Laboratory, Heart Institute InCor, University of São Paulo Medical School USP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 74:665-73. 2009..The DES differed by the drug, but were identical otherwise, allowing to compare the anti-restenosis effects of sirolimus versus paclitaxel (secondary objective)...
- Impact of stenting and oral sirolimus on endothelium-dependent and independent coronary vasomotionRosley Weber Alvarenga Fernandes
Hospital São Paulo SPDM Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 98:290-8. 2012..There is no consensus regarding the impact of stenting on long-term endothelial function. There have been reports of increased endothelial dysfunction with sirolimus-eluting stents as compared to bare metal stenting (BMS)...
- Clinical outcome of renal transplant patients after coronary stentingFábio Monteiro Mota
Hospital do Rim e Hipertensao, Escola Paulista de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Arq Bras Cardiol 88:521-4. 2007..To assess the clinical outcome of renal transplant patients who developed coronary artery disease and were treated with coronary stenting (TCA-ST)...
- Effect of systemic immunosuppression on coronary in-stent intimal hyperplasia in renal transplant patientsJ Airton Arruda
Hospital São Paulo and Hospital do Rim e Hipertensão, Federal University of Sao Paulo UNIFESP EPM, R Napoleão de Barros 715 Térreo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil 04024 002
Am J Cardiol 91:1363-5. 2003
- [Prevalence of coronary artery disease in type I diabetic candidates for double transplantation (kidney and pancreas)]Dinaldo C Oliveira
Hospital Sao Paulo, UNIFESP, Sao Paulo, SP
Arq Bras Cardiol 84:108-10. 2005..To assess the prevalence of coronary artery disease (CAD) in a population of type I diabetic, nephropathic patients in a dialysis program and candidates for double transplantation (kidney and pancreas)...
- Orally administered rapamycin does not modify rat aortic vascular toneMilton de M Soares Neto
Department of Cardiology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 49:96-9. 2007..Similar results were obtained after in vivo administration of the drug. These findings suggest that function of adult, non-proliferative rat endothelial cells involved in vascular tone control is not affected by orally administered RP...
- Efficacy and safety of oral sirolimus to inhibit in-stent intimal hyperplasiaFabio S Brito
Hospital São Paulo and Hospital do Rim e Hipertensão, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 64:413-8. 2005..2%) target vessel revascularizations. In conclusion, in this small group of high-risk ISR patients, oral sirolimus inhibited NIH and therefore may be an effective strategy for the prevention and treatment of ISR...
- [Tracking, diagnosis and revascularization of coronary arterial disease in type 2 diabetes: supreme challenges to contemporary medicine, also in Brazil!]Valter C Lima
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol 50:1-3. 2006