Marcus Miranda Lessa
- CXCR1 and SLC11A1 polymorphisms affect susceptibility to cutaneous leishmaniasis in Brazil: a case-control and family-based studyLea Castellucci
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research and Department of Medicine, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, Cambridge, UK
BMC Med Genet 11:10. 2010....
- Endoscopic dacryocystrhinostomyBernardo Cunha Araujo Filho
Division of Clinical Otorhinolaryngology, SBORL, HCFMUSP
Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 71:721-5. 2005..Endonasal endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy (EN-DCR) is now a well-established procedure to relieve nasolacrimal duct obstruction, becoming its domain for the ENT surgeons indispensable...
- Endoscopic anatomy of the anterior ethmoidal artery: a cadaveric dissection studyBernardo Cunha Araujo Filho
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University Hospital, Medical School of the University of São Paulo, Brazil
Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 72:303-8. 2006..Notwithstanding, despite numerous endoscopic studies in cadavers, we still lack an anatomical study on the AEA in the western population...
- Frontal recess anatomy study by endoscopic dissection in cadaversMarcus Miranda Lessa
Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 73:204-9. 2007..The objective of the present study was to identify and describe the frontal recess anatomy that impairs the endoscopic recognition of the frontal sinus ostium...
- Bilateral congenital choanal atresia in a 13-year-old patientRichard Louis Voegels
University Hospital, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Brazil
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 65:53-7. 2002..Bilateral choanal atresia is a life-threatening disease in newborns; however, it can be diagnosed in adults with bilateral nasal obstruction and rhinorrea...