Gabriela Rocha Lauretti
- Mechanisms of analgesia of intravenous lidocaineGabriela Rocha Lauretti
Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirão Preto da Universidade de São Paulo FMRP USP, Ribeirao Preto, SP
Rev Bras Anestesiol 58:280-6. 2008..Intravenous lidocaine has been used for several indications since the decade of 1960. Its multimodal mechanism of action was the objective of this review...
- Efficacy of the use of two simultaneously TENS devices for fibromyalgia painGabriela Rocha Lauretti
Discipline of Anesthesia and Pain Management, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Rheumatol Int 33:2117-22. 2013..While the application of a single active TENS improved pain relief in fibromyalgia pain, pain and fatigue were further improved when two active devices were simultaneously applied at the low back and cervical area, with no side effects...
- Epidural methadone results in dose-dependent analgesia in cancer pain, further enhanced by epidural dexamethasoneG R Lauretti
Teaching Hospital, Department of Biomechanics, Medicine and Rehabilitation of Members of the Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirão Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Av Bandeirantes 3900, Ribeirão Preto São Paulo 14039 900, Brazil
Br J Cancer 108:259-64. 2013..This study was designed to evaluate the role of epidural methadone-lidocaine in cancer pain combined or not to epidural dexamethasone...
- Highlights in opioid agonists and antagonistsGabriela Rocha Lauretti
University of Sao Paulo, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao, Preto rua Campos Sales, 330, apto 44 Ribeirâo Preto, São Paulo 15015 110, Brazil
Expert Rev Neurother 6:613-22. 2006..Short-cuts on some opioid agonists and antagonists of clinical interest are also presented, revealing potential clinical implications and future clinical directions as part of multimodal analgesia...
- The combination of epidural clonidine and S(+)-ketamine did not enhance analgesic efficacy beyond that for each individual drug in adult orthopedic surgeryGabriela R Lauretti
Department of Biomechanic, Medicine and Rehabilitation of the Locomotor Members, Teaching Hospital, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, São Paulo 14015 110, Brazil
J Clin Anesth 17:79-84. 2005..To evaluate the benefit of epidural clonidine and S(+)-ketamine combination through the epidural route in adult orthopedic surgery...
- Spinal alcohol neurolysis for intractable thoracic postherpetic neuralgia after test bupivacaine spinal analgesiaGabriela R Lauretti
Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Anesthesiology 101:244-7. 2004
- Comparison of sustained-release morphine with sustained-release oxycodone in advanced cancer patientsG R Lauretti
Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, Rua Campos Sales, 330, Apto 44, University of Sao Paulo, São Paulo 14015 110, Brazil
Br J Cancer 89:2027-30. 2003..The results suggest that the combination of morphine/oxycodone (opioids with differential preferential sites of action) can be a useful alternative to morphine alone, resulting in a better analgesia profile and less emesis...
- Double-blind evaluation of transdermal nitroglycerine as adjuvant to oral morphine for cancer pain managementGabriela R Lauretti
Hospital das Clinicas, Department of Biomechanical and Medical Rehabilitation of the Locomotor Members, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Anesth 14:83-6. 2002..To examine analgesia and adverse effects following transdermal application of nitroglycerine (a nitric oxide generator) combined with oral morphine, in cancer pain patients...
- The effect of transdermal nitroglycerin on spinal S(+)-ketamine antinociception following orthopedic surgeryG R Lauretti
Hospital das Clinicas, Department of Biomechanical and Medical Rehabilitation of the Locomotor Members, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Anesth 13:576-81. 2001....
- Oral ketamine and transdermal nitroglycerin as analgesic adjuvants to oral morphine therapy for cancer pain managementG R Lauretti
Department of Surgery, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Center for Pain Treatment, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Anesthesiology 90:1528-33. 1999..This study was designed to evaluate the role of oral ketamine or transdermal nitroglycerin polymer, a nitric oxide donor, as coadjuvants to oral morphine in cancer pain therapy...
- Antinociceptive effect of low-dose intrathecal neostigmine combined with intrathecal morphine following gynecologic surgeryRaquel A Almeida
Hospital das Clinicas, Department of Biomechanics, Medicine and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Anesthesiology 98:495-8. 2003..The purpose of this study was to determine whether combination of 1-5 microg intrathecal neostigmine would enhance analgesia from a fixed intrathecal dose of morphine...
- Epidural morphine and neostigmine for postoperative analgesia after orthopedic surgeryMaruãn Omais
Teaching Hospital, Department of Biomechanics, Medicine, and Rehabilitation of Locomotor Members, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Anesth Analg 95:1698-701, table of contents. 2002..05). The analgesic consumption (number of analgesic administrations in 24 h) was larger in the control group compared with the other groups (P < 0.05)...
- The antinociceptive effect of local or systemic parecoxib combined with lidocaine/clonidine intravenous regional analgesia for complex regional pain syndrome type I in the armLuiz Cleber P Frade
Rua Campos Sales, 330, Apto 44, Ribeirão Preto São Paulo 14015 110, Brazil
Anesth Analg 101:807-11, table of contents. 2005..05). We conclude the IV 5 mg of parecoxib was an effective antiinflammatory drug combined with clonidine/lidocaine loco-regional block in CRPS type 1...
- Clonidine as coadjuvant in eye surgery: comparison of peribulbar versus oral administrationMarta F G Barioni
Hospital das Clinicas, Discipline of Ophthalmology and Discipline of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Anesth 14:140-5. 2002..To determine whether the administration of peribulbar or oral clonidine would enhance analgesia and anesthesia in ophthalmologic surgery...