- Quantitative magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of the olfactory system in Kallmann syndrome: correlation with a clinical smell testMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Neuroendocrinology 94:209-17. 2011....
- Incomplete fissures in severe emphysematous patients evaluated with MDCT: incidence and interobserver agreement among radiologists and pneumologistsMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Heidelberg, Neuenheimer Feld 110, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Eur J Radiol 81:4161-6. 2012..We assessed the incidence of incomplete fissures and the interobserver agreement in its evaluation with MDCT, in severe emphysematous patients prior to EBV implantation...
- Whole-brain voxel-based morphometry in Kallmann syndrome associated with mirror movementsM Koenigkam-Santos
Division of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29:1799-804. 2008....
- Kallmann syndrome and mirror movements: White matter quantitative evaluation with magnetic resonance imagingMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Division of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
J Neurol Sci 292:40-4. 2010..We also found a different pattern of alteration in pyramidal decussation, which can represent the primary area of neuronal disarrangement...
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the chest: current and new applications, with an emphasis on pulmonologyMarcel Koenigkam Santos
Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirao Preto, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brasil
J Bras Pneumol 37:242-58. 2011..Finally, the role of MRI has been extended to the identification and characterization of pulmonary nodules, the evaluation of airway diseases, and the characterization of pleural effusion...
- Magnetic resonance angiography in extracranial giant cell arteritisMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Rheumatol 17:306-10. 2011..Noninvasive diagnosis of giant cell arteritis (GCA) remains challenging, particularly with regard to evaluation of extracranial arterial disease...
- Clinical assessment and molecular analysis of GnRHR and KAL1 genes in males with idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadismBeatriz R Versiani
Division of Endocrinology, LIM 42 School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 66:173-9. 2007..We analysed GnRHR and KAL1 genes using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) direct sequencing method...