- Quantitative magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of the olfactory system in Kallmann syndrome: correlation with a clinical smell testMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Neuroendocrinology 94:209-17. 2011....
- Incomplete fissures in severe emphysematous patients evaluated with MDCT: Incidence and interobserver agreement among radiologists and pneumologistsMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Heidelberg Neuenheimer Feld 110, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany Chest Clinic Thoraxklinik, University of Heidelberg Amalienstr 5, 69126 Heidelberg, Germany Department of Radiology, University Hospital of the School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto University of Sao Paulo Av Bandeirantes 3900, Campus Universitário Monte Alegre, 14048 900 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil Electronic address
Eur J Radiol 81:4161-6. 2012..We assessed the incidence of incomplete fissures and the interobserver agreement in its evaluation with MDCT, in severe emphysematous patients prior to EBV implantation...
- Whole-brain voxel-based morphometry in Kallmann syndrome associated with mirror movementsM Koenigkam-Santos
Division of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29:1799-804. 2008....
- Kallmann syndrome and mirror movements: White matter quantitative evaluation with magnetic resonance imagingMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Division of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
J Neurol Sci 292:40-4. 2010..We also found a different pattern of alteration in pyramidal decussation, which can represent the primary area of neuronal disarrangement...
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the chest: current and new applications, with an emphasis on pulmonologyMarcel Koenigkam Santos
Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirao Preto, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brasil
J Bras Pneumol 37:242-58. 2011..Finally, the role of MRI has been extended to the identification and characterization of pulmonary nodules, the evaluation of airway diseases, and the characterization of pleural effusion...
- Magnetic resonance angiography in extracranial giant cell arteritisMarcel Koenigkam-Santos
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Rheumatol 17:306-10. 2011..Noninvasive diagnosis of giant cell arteritis (GCA) remains challenging, particularly with regard to evaluation of extracranial arterial disease...
- Clinical assessment and molecular analysis of GnRHR and KAL1 genes in males with idiopathic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadismBeatriz R Versiani
Division of Endocrinology, LIM 42 School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 66:173-9. 2007..We analysed GnRHR and KAL1 genes using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) direct sequencing method...