- Quality-of-life benefits and evidence of antitumour activity for patients with brain metastases treated with gefitinibA Katz
Centro Paulista de Oncologia and Department of Oncology, Albert Einstein Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Br J Cancer 89:S15-8. 2003..Such results call for larger trials designed to evaluate and define the role of gefitinib in the treatment of brain metastases in NSCLC patients, either as a single agent or in combination with radiation therapy...
- Primary systemic chemotherapy of invasive lobular carcinoma of the breastArtur Katz
Centro Paulista de Oncologia and Hospital Albert Einstein, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Lancet Oncol 8:55-62. 2007..Invasive lobular carcinoma deserves to be investigated separately in prospective clinical trials to define the best treatment and prevention strategies...
- Assessment of quality of life in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: an overview of recent randomized trialsEverardo D Saad
Dendrix Research, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Cancer Treat Rev 38:807-14. 2012..We assessed the frequency and correlates of both usage and gain in HRQOL endpoints in NSCLC phase III trials...
- Bevacizumab as first-line therapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a brazilian center experienceDenis Leonardo Fontes Jardim
Department of Clinical Oncology, Hospital Sirio Libanes, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Drugs R D 12:207-16. 2012..A single Latin American center experience was reviewed to determine the safety and efficacy of adding bevacizumab to first-line chemotherapy in a local population...
- Trastuzumab: mechanisms of resistance and therapeutic opportunitiesAknar Calabrich
Oncology Center, Hospital Sirio Libanes, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Oncology (Williston Park) 22:1250-8; discussion 1259, 1263. 2008....
- Does neoadjuvant/adjuvant chemotherapy change the natural history of classic invasive lobular carcinoma?Artur Katz
J Clin Oncol 23:6796; author reply 6796-7. 2005