Lisieux Eyer de Jesus
- Priapism in children: review of pathophysiology and treatmentLisieux Eyer de Jesus
Departamento de Cirurgia Pediatrica, Hospital Universitario Antonio Pedro, Niteroi, RJ, Brazil
J Pediatr (Rio J) 85:194-200. 2009..It is a common symptom of sickle cell disease in children and adolescents. There are few good quality evidence manuscripts about the problem in current medical literature...
- Reduced flow after tubularized incised plate urethroplasty--increased fibrogenesis, elastin fiber loss or neither?Lisieux Eyer Jesus
Center for Experimental Surgery, Postgraduate Program in Surgical Sciences, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Urology, Federal Fluminense University and Servidores do Estado Hospital, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Electronic address
J Urol 191:1856-62. 2014..We hypothesized that inserting a preputial mucosal graft over the dorsal raw area after the midline incision may avoid scarring and improve urethral compliance...
- Anterior sagittal transrectal approach (ASTRA) for vaginoplasty after complications of posterior sagittal anorectoplastyLisieux Eyer de Jesus
Department of Surgery and Pediatric Urology, State Servers Federal Hospital, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de JANEIRO State RJ, Brazil
Rev Col Bras Cir 40:234-6. 2013..We report the use of this surgical strategy for the treatment of a case of acquired vaginal atresia after posterior anorectoplasty due to anorectal malformation. ..
- Urethral compliance in hypospadias operated by tubularized incised urethral plate (TIP) with and without a dorsal inlay graft: an experimental controlled studyL E Jesus
Center for Experimental Surgery, Post Graduation in Surgical Sciences, CAPES, CNPq, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
World J Urol 31:971-5. 2013....
- Granulomatous orchitis in a pre-pubertal school-aged child: differential diagnosis dilemmasLisieux E Jesus
Divisions of Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics and Pathology, Antonio Pedro University Hospital, Federal Fluminense University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
J Pediatr Urol 8:e51-4. 2012..It is important to differentiate it from testicular tumors (if necessary with testicular biopsy) and to investigate its association with systemic vasculitis and infectious diseases...
- Acquired labial sinechiae and hydrocolpos secondary to Stevens-Johnson syndromeLisieux Eyer de Jesus
Division of Pediatric Surgery and Urology, Servidores do Estado Federal Hospital, Ministry of Health, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Urology 80:919-21. 2012..After a diagnosis of Stevens-Johnson syndrome in girls, it is prudent to schedule a prepubertal genital examination to diagnose genital disease preemptively and avoid obstructed menstruation and future sexual problems...
- Scrotoschisis: an extremely rare congenital uropathyLisieux E Jesus
Hospital dos Servidores do Estado, Ministry of Health, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Urology 79:219-21. 2012..The immediate prognosis is good, but long-term results are not available. The etiology of the disease is unknown, but it might be related to spontaneous healed fetal intestinal perforations with meconium peritonitis...
- Neonatal osteomyelitis and complex nephro-ureteral duplicationLisieux Eyer de Jesus
Departments of Surgery and Pediatrics, Disciplines of Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics and Orthopedics, Antonio Pedro University Hospital, Federal Fluminense University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Surg Infect (Larchmt) 12:73-5. 2011..This report presents a case of femoral osteomyelitis secondary to urinary tract infection in a female neonate with bilateral urinary duplication and right ectopic ureterocele...
- [Surgeons training: today as always?]Lisieux Eyer de Jesus
Hospital Universitario Antonio Pedro, Universidade Federal Fluminense
Rev Col Bras Cir 36:529-32. 2009..Those structural adaptations are fundamental to maintain the interest of the new professionals in the area of surgery...
- [Needs and specialization for pediatric surgeons in Brazil]Lisieux Eyer de Jesus
Hospital Universitario Antonio Pedro, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi, RJ, BR
Rev Col Bras Cir 36:356-61. 2009..To define the distribution of Pediatric Surgeons in Brazil and the distribution of job offered for specialists in the country. To compare the professional profile of Brazilian Pediatric Surgeons with other countries...
- Pre-pubertal testicular dermoid cyst treated with conservative surgeryLisieux E Jesus
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Hospital Municipal Jesus, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 31:359-61. 2005..We have reviewed the literature for clinical features and therapeutic approach in benign cystic tumors in the pre-pubertal testis...