- Massage for low-back pain: a systematic review within the framework of the Cochrane Collaboration Back Review GroupAndrea D Furlan
Institute for Work and Health, Toronto, Canada
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:1896-910. 2002..Low back pain (LBP) is one of the most common and costly musculoskeletal problems in modern society. Proponents of massage therapy claim it can minimize pain and disability and speed return-to-normal function...
- Impact of nervous system hyperalgesia on pain, disability, and quality of life in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a controlled analysisMarta Imamura
University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Arthritis Rheum 59:1424-31. 2008....
- A randomized controlled trial of acupuncture added to usual treatment for fibromyalgiaRosa Alves Targino
Departamento de Patologia, Avenida Doutor Arnaldo 455, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Rehabil Med 40:582-8. 2008..To evaluate the effectiveness of acupuncture for fibromyalgia...
- Clinical effects of scalp electrical acupuncture in stroke: a sham-controlled randomized clinical trialWu Tu Hsing
Department of Pathology, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Altern Complement Med 18:341-6. 2012....
- Pain treatment with acupuncture for patients with fibromyalgiaRosa A Targino
Division of Physical Medicine, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, University of Sao Paulo School of Medicine, Ave Giovanni Gronchi, 1106 San Paulo, Brazil
Curr Pain Headache Rep 6:379-83. 2002..The results were found by applying traditional acupuncture, which demonstrated positive rates in the Visual Analogue Scale, myalgic index, number of tender points, and improvement in quality of life based on the SF-36 questionnaire...
- Pedobarometric evaluation of the normal adult male footMarta Imamura
Foot Ankle Int 23:804-10. 2002..There was a significant correlation between dynamic plantar peak pressures at the midfoot and body weight...