Eduardo Samo Gudo
- Serologic and molecular typing of human T-lymphotropic virus among blood donors in Maputo City, MozambiqueEduardo Samo Gudo
Departamento de Imunologia, Instituto Nacional de Saude, Maputo, Mozambique
Transfusion 49:1146-50. 2009..The aim was to determine the prevalence of HTLV-1/2 among blood donors of the Maputo Central Hospital Blood Bank and measure the coinfection rate of HTLV-1/2 with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus (HBV), and syphilis...
- Impact of asymptomatic Plasmodium falciparum parasitemia on the imunohematological indices among school children and adolescents in a rural area highly endemic for malaria in southern MozambiqueEduardo Samo Gudo
Instituto Nacional de Saude, Maputo, Mozambique
BMC Infect Dis 13:244. 2013....
- Performance of absolute CD4+ count in predicting co-infection with human T-lymphotropic virus type 1 in antiretroviral-naive HIV-infected patientsE S Gudo
Instituto Nacional de Saude, PO Box 264, Maputo, Mozambique
Int J STD AIDS 23:717-23. 2012....
- Co-infection by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) and human T cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1): does immune activation lead to a faster progression to AIDS?Eduardo Samo Gudo
Department of Immunology, National Institute of Health, Maputo, Mozambique
BMC Infect Dis 9:211. 2009..Our aim was to determine the phenotypic profile of T lymphocytes subsets among Mozambican patients co-infected by HIV and HTLV-1...
- Nutritional status and its association with physical fitness, physical activity and parasitological indicators in youths from rural MozambiqueLeonardo Nhantumbo
Faculty of Physical Education and Sports, Pedagogical University of Maputo, Maputo, Mozambique
Am J Hum Biol 25:516-23. 2013..Little information exists about the relationship of nutritional status and motor performance conditional on asymptomatic parasitemia in rural African children...