G H Goldman
- Florim G, Caldas H, de Melo J, Baptista M, Fernandes I, Savoldi Barbosa M, et al. Fetal microchimerism in kidney biopsies of lupus nephritis patients may be associated with a beneficial effect. Arthritis Res Ther. 2015;17:101 pubmed publisher..The present report also provides some evidence that MFCs could have a beneficial effect in this disease. ..
- Daly P, van Munster J, Kokolski M, Sang F, Blythe M, Malla S, et al. Transcriptomic responses of mixed cultures of ascomycete fungi to lignocellulose using dual RNA-seq reveal inter-species antagonism and limited beneficial effects on CAZyme expression. Fungal Genet Biol. 2017;102:4-21 pubmed publisher..reesei and the other fungi was the most prominent feature of this study. ..
- Brown N, Goldman G. The contribution of Aspergillus fumigatus stress responses to virulence and antifungal resistance. J Microbiol. 2016;54:243-53 pubmed publisher....
- Borin G, Sanchez C, de Santana E, Zanini G, Dos Santos R, de Oliveira Pontes A, et al. Comparative transcriptome analysis reveals different strategies for degradation of steam-exploded sugarcane bagasse by Aspergillus niger and Trichoderma reesei. BMC Genomics. 2017;18:501 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that these two microorganisms employ different strategies for biomass breakdown. This knowledge can be exploited for the rational design of enzymatic cocktails and 2G ethanol production improvement. ..
- Ries L, Beattie S, Espeso E, Cramer R, Goldman G. Diverse Regulation of the CreA Carbon Catabolite Repressor in Aspergillus nidulans. Genetics. 2016;203:335-52 pubmed publisher..These novel functions serve as a basis for additional research in fungal carbon metabolism with the potential aim to improve fungal industrial applications. ..
- Dos Reis T, Silva L, de Castro P, Almeida de Lima P, do Carmo R, Marini M, et al. The Influence of Genetic Stability on Aspergillus fumigatus Virulence and Azole Resistance. G3 (Bethesda). 2018;8:265-278 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that genetic instability caused by ?atmA and ?atrA mutations can confer an adaptive advantage, mainly in the intensity of voriconazole resistance acquisition. ..