- Subdermal Nd-YAG laser for axillary hyperhidrosisAlberto Goldman
Clinica Goldman of Plastic Surgery, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Dermatol Surg 34:756-62. 2008..Axillary hyperhidrosis is a common but difficult-to-treat condition with major social, labor, and emotional consequences...
- Submental Nd:Yag laser-assisted liposuctionAlberto Goldman
Clinica Goldman of Plastic Surgery, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Lasers Surg Med 38:181-4. 2006..Liposuction of the neck is currently one of the most common cosmetic surgical procedures. In the present study, the author describes his experience with neck and jowl laser-assisted liposuction...
- Stretch marks: treatment using the 1,064-nm Nd:YAG laserAlberto Goldman
Department of Plastic Surgery and Dermatology, Clinica Goldman, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Dermatol Surg 34:686-91; discussion 691-2. 2008..The 1,064-nm long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser has been used to promote an increase in dermal collagen and is known to be a laser that has a high affinity for vascular chromophores...
- Hand rejuvenation using intense pulsed lightAlberto Goldman
Department of Dermatology, Laser and Plastic Surgery, Clinica Goldman, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
J Cutan Med Surg 12:107-13. 2008..The aging of the hands is typically characterized by wrinkles, skin thinning, and solar lentigines. The search for effective treatments has led to the use of laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) technologies...
- Cellulite: a new treatment approach combining subdermal Nd: YAG laser lipolysis and autologous fat transplantationAlberto Goldman
Aesthet Surg J 28:656-62. 2008..The presence of cellulite is a significant source of patient dissatisfaction. There is currently no cure or consistently effective treatment for cellulite...
- Laser-assisted liposuctionAlberto Goldman
Clinica Goldman of Plastic Surgery, Av Augusto Meyer 163 Conj 1203, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Clin Plast Surg 36:241-53, vii; discussion 255-60. 2009..These features of laser lipolysis permit a fast, comfortable postoperative recovery, a rapid return to activities of daily living, and excellent skin redraping as a result of laser-induced skin tightening...
- Facial rejuvenation for middle-aged women: a combined approach with minimally invasive proceduresAlberto Goldman
Clinica Goldman, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Clin Interv Aging 5:293-9. 2010..Furthermore, this leads to a natural look without a significant downtime. We report herein the use of such a combined approach in middle-aged women with particular emphasis on botulinum toxin type A, dermal fillers, and chemical peels...
- Esthetic and cosmetic dermatologyUwe Wollina
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Hospital Dresden Friedrichstadt, Dresden, Germany
Dermatol Ther 21:118-30. 2008....