Thiago Y Fukuda
- Infrared low-level diode laser on inflammatory process modulation in mice: pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokinesThiago Y Fukuda
Physical Therapy Sector, Irmandade da Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo ISCMSP, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Lasers Med Sci 28:1305-13. 2013..05). The low-level laser application decreased the TNF-α and IFN-γ release in vivo of spleen mononuclear cells in mice, especially after two exposure sessions. However, there was no modulation of the IL-6 and TGF-β1 release. ..
- Open kinetic chain exercises in a restricted range of motion after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a randomized controlled clinical trialThiago Yukio Fukuda
Santa Casa de Sao Paulo, Setor de Fisioterapia, Rua Dr Cesário Motta 112, 01221 020, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Am J Sports Med 41:788-94. 2013..However, there are no clinical trials that evaluated outcomes of OKC exercises in a restricted ROM for pain, function, muscle strength, and anterior knee laxity at 1 year after surgery...
- Infrared low-level diode laser on serum chemokine MCP-1 modulation in miceThiago Y Fukuda
Experimental Surgery, Federal University of Sao Paulo UNIFESP, Rua Botucatu, 740 Vila Clementino, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Lasers Med Sci 28:451-6. 2013..05). The infrared LLLT showed a cumulative effect in the modulation of chemokine MCP-1 concentration. Three LLLT exposures were necessary to achieve the MCP-1 modulation...
- Hip posterolateral musculature strengthening in sedentary women with patellofemoral pain syndrome: a randomized controlled clinical trial with 1-year follow-upThiago Yukio Fukuda
Department of Physical Therapy, Irmandade da Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo ISCMSP, Centro Universitário SãoCamilo CUSC, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 42:823-30. 2012..Randomized controlled trial...
- Single session to infrared low level diode laser on TNF-alpha and IL-6 cytokines release by mononuclear spleen cells in mice: a pilot studyThiago Y Fukuda
Experimental Surgery, Federal University of Sao Paulo UNIFESP, Sao Paulo, SP 04023 062, Brazil
Lasers Surg Med 42:584-8. 2010..The main objective was to investigate the effect of a single session of an AsGaAl laser on spleen cells interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor - alpha (TNF-alpha) release, in vivo, in mice...
- Calibration of low-level laser therapy equipmentThiago Y Fukuda
Physical Therapy Sector, Irmandade Santa Casa de Misericórdia de São Paulo ISCMSP, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Fisioter 14:303-8. 2010..Despite the increase in the use of low-level laser therapy (LLLT), there is still a lack of consensus in the literature regarding how often the equipment must be calibrated...
- Short-term effects of hip abductors and lateral rotators strengthening in females with patellofemoral pain syndrome: a randomized controlled clinical trialThiago Yukio Fukuda
ISCMSP, Physical Therapy Department, Sao Paulo Brazil
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 40:736-42. 2010..Randomized clinical trial...
- Isometric strength ratios of the hip musculature in females with patellofemoral pain: a comparison to pain-free controlsEduardo Magalhães
Sports Traumatology Specialized Group, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
J Strength Cond Res 27:2165-70. 2013..These strength imbalances may explain the tendency of females with PFP to demonstrate kinematic tendencies that increase loading on the patellofemoral joint (i.e., dynamic knee valgus)...