Ernesto Antonio Figueiró-Filho
- Obstetric, clinical, and perinatal implications of H1N1 viral infection during pregnancyErnesto A Figueiró-Filho
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul FAMED UFMS, Campo Grande, Brazil
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 116:214-8. 2012..To determine perinatal outcome and epidemiologic, clinical, and obstetric characteristics among pregnant women infected with the H1N1 virus admitted to a Brazilian university hospital...
- Visceral leishmaniasis (kala-azar) and pregnancyErnesto Antonio Figueiró-Filho
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 12:31-40. 2004....
- [Frequency of HIV-1, rubella, syphilis, toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus, simple herpes virus, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Chagas disease and HTLV I/II infection in pregnant women of State of Mato Grosso do Sul]Ernesto Antonio Figueiró-Filho
Departamento de Gineco obstetricia, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul, Campo Grande, MS
Rev Soc Bras Med Trop 40:181-7. 2007..The rates of frequency of rubella, syphilis, toxoplasmosis, Chagas disease and cytomegalovirus in pregnant women studied were lower than the compared rates...
- HIV-1: maternal prognosisPatrícia El Beitune
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Rev Hosp Clin Fac Med Sao Paulo 59:25-31. 2004....
- [Perinatal variables and association with very low birthweight newborns in a Brazilian public university hospital]Ernesto Antonio Figueiró-Filho
Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul, Faculdade de Medicina, Campo GrandeMS, Brasil, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul UFMS Campo Grande MS, Brasil
Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 36:10-6. 2014..To investigate the association of perinatal variables with the birth of very low birth weight (VLBW) preterm newborns...
- [Usefulness of a scoring system on perinatal outcomes in pregnant women with thrombophilia in the effectiveness of an enoxaparin-based intervention]Ernesto Antonio Figueiró-Filho
Hospital Universitario, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul, Campo Grande, MS, Brasil
Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 34:459-65. 2012..To assess whether an enoxaparin-based intervention using a score system was effective in improving perinatal outcome in women with thrombophilia...
- Effect of antiretroviral agents on carbohydrate metabolism in HIV-1 infected pregnant womenPatrícia El Beitune
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medicine School of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Diabetes Metab Res Rev 22:59-63. 2006..Despite the correlation between the use of protease inhibitors (PI) and adverse metabolic glycemic events, no prospective study has examined these parameters in pregnant women who use these drugs...