Jose Marcelo Farfel
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment predicts mortality and adverse outcomes in hospitalized older adultsThiago J Avelino-Silva
Geriatrics Division, Internal Medicine Department, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
BMC Geriatr 14:129. 2014..Our aim was to evaluate the application of a CGA model for the clinical characterization and prognostic prediction of hospitalized older adults...
- Very low levels of education and cognitive reserve: a clinicopathologic studyJose Marcelo Farfel
Department of Geriatrics, University of SÃ£o Paulo Medical School, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil
Neurology 81:650-7. 2013....
- Age, invasive ventilatory support and outcomes in elderly patients admitted to intensive care unitsJose Marcelo Farfel
Geriatrics Division, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Age Ageing 38:515-20. 2009....
- Brain bank of the Brazilian aging brain study group - a milestone reached and more than 1,600 collected brainsLea Tenenholz Grinberg
Department of Pathology, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, SP 01246 903, Brazil
Cell Tissue Bank 8:151-62. 2007....
- Estimating premorbid cognitive abilities in low-educated populationsDaniel Apolinario
Geriatrics Division, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
PLoS ONE 8:e60084. 2013..To develop an informant-based instrument that would provide a valid estimate of premorbid cognitive abilities in low-educated populations...
- Depression and cardiovascular risk factors: evidence from a large postmortem sampleClaudia K Suemoto
Discipline of Geriatrics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 28:487-93. 2013..We aimed to investigate the association of depression with cardiovascular risk factors and diseases (CVRFD) in a large population-based sample...