Marco Kawamura Demange
- Iatrogenic instability of the lateral meniscus after partial meniscectomyMarco Kawamura Demange
University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Knee 20:360-3. 2013..Due to the innocuous appearance on MRI, the etiology of the locking episodes can be difficult to determine, leading to delays in diagnosis and treatment of this entity...
- Simultaneous anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and computer-assisted open-wedge high tibial osteotomy: a report of eight casesMarco Kawamura Demange
University of Sao Paulo, Hospital das Clinicas, Brazil
Knee 18:387-91. 2011..9° (24-35, sd±4.8). The simultaneous use of these procedures allowed proper correction of the knee axis during the surgery. The surgery can be performed concomitantly with ACL reconstruction...
- Limits to clinical trials in surgical areasMarco Kawamura Demange
Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 66:159-61. 2011..We currently live in a time of supposed ''inferiority'' of surgical scientific works under the optics of the current quality criteria for a ''suitable'' clinical trial...
- Traumatic patellar dislocation: nonoperative treatment compared with MPFL reconstruction using patellar tendonAlexandre Carneiro Bitar
Instituto Vita, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Am J Sports Med 40:114-22. 2012..Over the long term, acute patellar dislocations can result in patellar instability, with high recurrence rates after nonoperative treatment...
- Conservative versus surgical treatment for repair of the medial patellofemoral ligament in acute dislocations of the patellaGilberto Luis Camanho
Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital das Clinicas, School of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Arthroscopy 25:620-5. 2009..The objective of this study was to analyze and compare the results obtained after 2 types of treatment, surgical and conservative, for acute patellar dislocations...