A M Chiesa
- An educational process to strengthen primary care nursing practices in São Paulo, BrazilA M Chiesa
Professor, School of Nursing, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int Nurs Rev 54:398-404. 2007..To describe the experience of a registered nurse (RN) training process related to the Family Health Program (FHP) developed in the city of São Paulo, Brazil...
- The Network for Nursing in Child HealthLynda Harrison
University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing, Birmingham, AL, USA
Pediatr Nurs 34:113-6, 138. 2008....
- [Geoprocessing and health promotion: social and environmental inequalities, Brazil]Anna Maria Chiesa
Departamento de Enfermagem em Saúde Coletiva, Escola de Enfermagem, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 36:559-67. 2002..To characterize social inequalities that represent risk conditions for respiratory tract diseases in children and to describe geoprocessing techniques to identify homogeneous social groups and intervention actions for health promotion...
- [The process of communication in the promotion of breastfeeding]Magda Andrade Rezende
Escola de Enfermagem da Universidade de São Paulo
Rev Lat Am Enfermagem 10:234-8. 2002..The authors present the communication centered on the person: its principles and constitutive elements. Its use "per se" impairs iatrogenic effects to human beings, specially to the fostress...
- [Nursing training and the strategy of integrated management of childhood prevalent illnesses]Maria de La O Ramallo Veríssimo
Departamento de Enfermagem em Saúde Coletiva, Escola de Enfermagem da USP, Sao Paulo SP
Rev Bras Enferm 56:396-400. 2003..In the end, they indicate the potentials regarding the application of this strategy at the health care units for children, focusing on nurses' performance...