- [Teenage pregnancy: Behavioral and socio-demographic profile of an urban Brazilian population]Elisa Chalem
Departamento de Psiquiatria, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 23:177-86. 2007..7% illicit drugs. Teenage pregnancy is a complex phenomenon associated with various economic, educational, and behavioral factors. The study provides importance references for public policies to prevent teenage pregnancy...
- Correlates of substance use during adolescent pregnancy in São Paulo, BrazilMarco Antonio Bessa
Alcohol and Drugs Research Unit, Psychiatry Department, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 32:66-9. 2010..To investigate the association of cocaine and marijuana use during adolescent pregnancy in São Paulo-SP, Brazil, with psychiatric disorders, social status and sexual history...
- Teenage pregnancy: use of drugs in the third trimester and prevalence of psychiatric disordersSandro Sendin Mitsuhiro
Research Unit of Alcohol and Drugs, Department of Psychiatry, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:122-5. 2006..To determine the prevalence of psychiatric disorders during pregnancy, the prevalence of cocaine and marijuana use during the third trimester of gestation and the socio-demographic characteristics of a population of low-income teenagers...
- Prevalence of cocaine and marijuana use in the last trimester of adolescent pregnancy: socio-demographic, psychosocial and behavioral characteristicsSandro Sendin Mitsuhiro
Alcohol and Drug Research Unit UNIAD, Psychiatry Department, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Rua Botucatu, 394, 04023 061, Brazil
Addict Behav 32:392-7. 2007....
- Underreporting of use of cocaine and marijuana during the third trimester of gestation among pregnant adolescentsMarco A Bessa
Alcohol and Drugs Research Unit Uniad, Psychiatry Department, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Rua Botucatu, 394, 04023 061, Brazil
Addict Behav 35:266-9. 2010....
- Underdetection of psychiatric disorders during prenatal care: a survey of adolescents in Sao Paulo, BrazilElisa Chalem
Department of Psychiatry, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Adolesc Health 50:93-6. 2012..This study estimates the prevalence of common mental disorders and the proportion and potential determinants of detection among adolescents attending prenatal care...
- The impact of maternal experience of violence and common mental disorders on neonatal outcomes: a survey of adolescent mothers in Sao Paulo, BrazilCleusa P Ferri
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Health Service and Population Research, Section of Epidemiology, UK
BMC Public Health 7:209. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate the independent and interactive effects of these maternal exposures upon neonatal outcomes among pregnant adolescents in a disadvantaged population from Sao Paulo, Brazil...
- Neurobehavior of full-term small for gestational age newborn infants of adolescent mothersMarina C de Moraes Barros
Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo Escola Paulista de Medicina, Sao Paulo, SP
J Pediatr (Rio J) 84:217-23. 2008..To compare the neurobehavior of small (SGA) and adequate (AGA) for gestational age full-term neonates born to adolescent mothers...
- Exposure to marijuana during pregnancy alters neurobehavior in the early neonatal periodMarina Carvalho de Moraes Barros
Division of Neonatal Medicine, Division of Biostatistics, and Research Unit on Alcohol and Drugs, , , Brazil
J Pediatr 149:781-7. 2006..CONCLUSIONS: Marijuana exposure during pregnancy alters the neurobehavioral performance of term newborn infants of adolescent mothers...
- Neurobehavioral profile of healthy full-term newborn infants of adolescent mothersMarina Carvalho de Moraes Barros
Division of Neonatal Medicine at the Federal University of São Paulo UNIFESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Early Hum Dev 84:281-7. 2008..The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Network Neurobehavioral Scale (NNNS) is used to assess neurological integrity, behavioral function and the existence of stress and abstinence signs in newborn infants...