- Use of tomosynthesis for erosion evaluation in rheumatoid arthritic hands and wristsClarissa Canella
Department of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Centre de Consultations et d Imagerie de l Appareil Locomoteur, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Rue du Professeur Emilie Laine, Lille 59000, France
Radiology 258:199-205. 2011..To compare tomosynthesis with radiography for the detection of hand and wrist bone erosions in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), using multidetector computed tomography (CT) as the reference method...
- MRI in seronegative spondyloarthritis: imaging features and differential diagnosis in the spine and sacroiliac jointsClarissa Canella
Departamento de Radiologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:149-57. 2013..Because most publications describing these features are found in the rheumatologic literature, the purpose of this review is to present these imaging findings of axial spondyloarthritis to radiologists...
- Anatomical features of plantar aponeurosis: cadaveric study using ultrasonography and magnetic resonance imagingClarissa Canella Moraes do Carmo
Department of Radiology, UCSD, 200 West Arbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Skeletal Radiol 37:929-35. 2008..The purpose of our study was to describe the normal anatomy of the plantar aponeurosis, using ultrasonography and MRI with close anatomic correlation in cadavers...
- Anatomic study of the superficial peroneal nerve using sonographyClarissa Canella
Laboratoire d Anatomie, Faculte de Medecine, Lille, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 193:174-9. 2009..The purpose of our study was to show that sonography allows precise assessment of the location and course of the superficial peroneal nerve and of its relationship with other structures...
- Anatomical features of metacarpal heads that simulate bone erosions: cadaveric study using computed tomography scanning and sectional radiographyClarissa Canella Moraes Carmo
Department of Radiology, Veterans Affairs Hospital, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 33:573-8. 2009..The objective of this study was to demonstrate the anatomical features of metacarpal heads that can simulate bone erosions...
- Anatomical study of phrenic nerve using ultrasoundClarissa Canella
Service de Radiologie et d Imagerie Musculosquelettique, Hopital Roger Salengro, Lille 59037, France
Eur Radiol 20:659-65. 2010..To demonstrate whether ultrasonography may allow a precise assessment of the course and relations of the phrenic nerve in its cervical portion...
- Anatomical study of spinal accessory nerve using ultrasonographyClarissa Canella
Service de Radiologie et d Imagerie Musculosquelettique, Centre de Consultations et d Imagerie de l Appareil Locomoteur, CHRU, 59037 Lille, France
Eur J Radiol 82:56-61. 2013..The purpose of our study was to demonstrate that ultrasonography may allow a precise assessment of the course and relationships of the spinal accessory nerve (SAN)...
- Retinacular disorders of the ankle and footXavier Demondion
Service de Radiologie et d Imagerie Musculosquelettique, Centre de Consultation et Imagerie de l Appareil Locomoteur, CHRU, Lille, France
Semin Musculoskelet Radiol 14:281-91. 2010..Even though they may provide an explanation for chronic and unexplained residual pain after an injury, they are frequently overlooked or misdiagnosed...