- Case report and review of the literature: secretory breast cancer in a 13-year-old boy--10 years of follow upCésar Cabello
University of Campinas, Av Alexander Flemming, 101, Cidade Universitaria, Campinas, SP 13083 881, Brazil
Breast Cancer Res Treat 133:813-20. 2012..In this article, we discuss the diagnosis and treatment options for breast cancer among children as well as features of SBC, based on a literature review...
- Fusion of magnetic resonance and scintimammography images for breast cancer evaluation: a pilot studyGiuliano Mendes Duarte
Division of Oncology and Senology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology School of Medicine, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, Campinas, Brazil
Ann Surg Oncol 14:2903-10. 2007....
- Breast density in women with premature ovarian failure or postmenopausal women using hormone therapy: analytical cross-sectional studyPatrícia Magda Soares
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Universidade Estadual de Sao Paulo, Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 128:211-4. 2010..Little is known about the impact of prolonged HT use on these women's breasts. This study aimed to evaluate the effects of one type of HT on the breast density of women with POF, compared with postmenopausal women...
- Nonproliferative epithelial alteration and expression of estrogen receptor and Ki67 in the contralateral breast of women treated with tamoxifen for breast cancerJosé Fernando de Souza Sales
Division of Oncology and Senology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, Campinas, Brazil
Breast 16:197-203. 2007..05). In conclusion, tamoxifen for more than a year showed a high frequency of nonproliferative epithelial alteration and low expression of Ki67 and ER in the normal breast tissue, consistent with low cell proliferation...
- Menopause symptoms and quality of life in women aged 45 to 65 years with and without breast cancerDelio M Conde
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, Brazil
Menopause 12:436-43. 2005..To compare the prevalence of menopause symptoms, sexual activity, and quality of life in women with and without breast cancer...