Jose Otavio Costa Auler
- Intensive perioperative glucose control does not improve outcomes of patients submitted to open-heart surgery: a randomized controlled trialRaquel Pei Chen Chan
Department of Anesthesia and Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Instituto do Coração InCor, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 64:51-60. 2009..The objective of this study was to investigate the relationship between different target levels of glucose and the clinical outcomes of patients undergoing cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass...
- PEEP-ZEEP technique: cardiorespiratory repercussions in mechanically ventilated patients submitted to a coronary artery bypass graft surgeryMarcus Vinicius Herbst-Rodrigues
Physiotherapy Division, Heart Institute InCor, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Cardiothorac Surg 6:108. 2011....
- Clinical evaluation of the flotrac/Vigileo system for continuous cardiac output monitoring in patients undergoing regional anesthesia for elective cesarean section: a pilot studyJose Otavio Costa Auler
Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Heart Institute, Hospital das Clinicas, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil, SP
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 65:793-8. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate cardiac output and other hemodynamic measurements made using the FloTrac/Vigileo system in patients undergoing spinal anesthesia for elective cesarean section...
- Epidemiology of human infection with the novel virus influenza A (H1N1) in the Hospital das Clínicas, São Paulo, Brazil--June-September 2009Denise Schout
Department of Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology Service, Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 64:1025-30. 2009....
- Volume management in critically ill patients: New insightsMarcel Rezende Lopes
Anesthesia and Surgical ICU Heart Institute, Hospital das Clinicas, University of São Paulo SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 61:345-50. 2006....
- Assessing the impact of lung hyperinflation maneuver on systemic inflammatory response and lung collapse in patients undergoing surgeries under spontaneous ventilationLuiz Marcelo Sá Malbouisson
Hospital das Clínicas HC of the Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo FMUSP, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Bras Anestesiol 60:247-58. 2010..The objective of this study was to determine the impact of LHM on systemic inflammatory response and lung structure in patients undergoing subarachnoid block...
- Pulse pressure variation is comparable with central venous pressure to guide fluid resuscitation in experimental hemorrhagic shock with endotoxemiaJessica Noel-Morgan
Anesthesiology Department and Laboratory of Medical Investigation LIM 08 Anesthesiology, University of São Paulo School of Medicine and Surgery Department, University of São Paulo School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Shock 40:303-11. 2013..The purpose of this study was to assess the performance of PPV in predicting fluid responsiveness in experimental hemorrhagic shock with endotoxemia, while comparing it with goals determined by a conventional set of guidelines...
- Guidelines on management of human infection with the novel virus influenza A (H1N1)--a report from the Hospital das Clínicas of the University of São PauloLudhmila Abrahao Hajjar
Department of Anesthesiology, InCor Heart Institute, Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 64:1015-24. 2009..In addition, we propose guidelines for the management of this pandemic emphasizing Hospital das Clínicas "bundles" for the control of the pandemic novel influenza A (H1N1)...
- Lactate and base deficit are predictors of mortality in critically ill patients with cancerLudhmila Abrahao Hajjar
Universidade de Sao Paulo, Cancer Institute, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 66:2037-42. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether arterial lactate or standard base deficit on admission and after 24 hours can predict mortality for patients with cancer...