- Case report: non-syndromic multiple supernumerary teeth localized by cone beam computed tomographyH U Brauer
Private Practice of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Kollwitzstrasse 8, 73728 Esslingen, Germany
Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 11:41-3. 2010..Multiple supernumerary teeth in individuals with no other associated diseases or syndromes are very uncommon...
- Unusual complications associated with third molar surgery: a systematic reviewHans Ulrich Brauer
Quintessence Int 40:565-72. 2009..The general dental practitioner, as well as the oral and maxillofacial surgeon, must be familiar with all possible complications. This systematic review serves as a reminder of the unusual complications of this routine procedure...
- [Attitudes of dental legal expert witnesses on their present status in Germany and approaches to the development of the profession]H U Brauer
Akademie für Zahnärztliche Fortbildung Karlsruhe
Gesundheitswesen 74:42-4. 2012..Dental litigation has a key role for the autonomy of the dental profession. We conducted a study among legal dental expert witnesses in order to reflect the present situation and reveal the potential for professional development...
- Training for legal dental expert witnesses in Germany: an instrument for professional developmentHans Ulrich Brauer
Institute of Continuing Professional Development, Karlsruhe, Germany
J Dent Educ 76:656-60. 2012....
- [The glandular odontogenic cyst-a rare entity]H U Brauer
Zentrum für Zahnmedizin, Implantologie und Oralchirurgie, Alte Bahnhofstr 10 2, 77933, Lahr, Deutschland
HNO 62:358-9. 2014..The typical radiological and histopathological characteristics of the GOC are described. Furthermore, differential diagnoses, current treatment options and the recurrence rates of this of entity are discussed. ..
- Radiographic assessment of a keratocystic odontogenic tumour using cone-beam computed tomographyH U Brauer
Centre for Dentistry, Implantology and Oral Surgery, Alte Bahnhofstr 10 2, 77933, Lahr, Germany
Eur Arch Paediatr Dent 14:173-7. 2013..Most KCOT are incidentally discovered as well-defined unilocular or multilocular radiolucencies on routine panoramic radiographs...