- Leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata with formation of endometrial cysts within tumors arising after supracervical laparoscopic hysterectomy
2nd Department of Gynaecology, Medica University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland
Ginekol Pol 84:68-71. 2013
..Use of morcellation during laparoscopic hysterectomy may result in seeding of uterine tissue throughout the abdominal cavity and development of 'iatrogenic' leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata...
- Collagen deposition around polypropylene tapes implanted in the rectus fascia of female rats
Second Department of Gynecology, University School of Medicine, Jaczewskiego 8, 20 954 Lublin, Poland
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 124:106-9. 2006
..Johnson & Johnson) and multifilament intravaginal slingplasty (IVS; Tyco Healthcare) polypropylene tapes implanted in female rats...
- [Activity of matrix metalloproteinases -2 and -9 (MMP-2 and MMP-9) and content of their tissue inhibitors in endometrial cancer--a preliminary study]
II Katedra i Klinika Ginekologii Akademii Medycznej w Lublinie
Ginekol Pol 78:366-72. 2007
..The aim of the study was to evaluate the activity of MMP-2 and MMP-9 and contents of their inhibitors: TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 in endometrial cancer and normal endometrium...
- Anatomical variation of bony pelvis from the viewpoint of transobturator sling placement for stress urinary incontinence
Second Department of Gynaecology, Medical University of Lublin, Jaczewskiego 8, 20 090 Lublin, Poland
Int Urogynecol J 22:1005-9. 2011
..The aim of the study was to investigate the variability of bony pelvis architecture from the viewpoint of transobturator sling placement...
- Activity of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 and contents of their tissue inhibitors in uterine leiomyoma and corresponding myometrium
Second Department of Gynecology, Medical University of Lublin, Lubin, Poland
Gynecol Endocrinol 23:541-6. 2007
..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the activity of MMP-2 and MMP-9, the contents of their tissue inhibitors (TIMP-1 and TIMP-2) and the immunolocalization of collagen type IV in uterine leiomyoma and corresponding myometrium...
- Tape fixation: an important surgical step to improve success rate of anti-incontinence surgery
Second Department of Gynecology, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland
J Urol 186:180-4. 2011
..Since a subset of these failures may be caused by improper tape position, we elucidated whether additional paraurethral fixation of a tape to prevent displacement during tensioning could improve the transobturator sling outcome...
- Body mass index does not influence the outcome of anti-incontinence surgery among women whereas menopausal status and ageing do: a randomised trial
II Department of Gynecology, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland
Int Urogynecol J 21:801-6. 2010
..The aim of the study was to assess clinical efficacy of suburethral tape operations for the surgical treatment of female stress urinary incontinence (SUI) stratified by obesity, menopause and ageing...
- [Collagen type III biosynthesis by cultured pubocervical fascia fibroblasts surrounding mono and multifilament polypropylene mesh after estrogens and tamoxifen treatment]
II Katedra i Klinika Ginekologii Uniwersytetu Medycznego w Lublinie
Ginekol Pol 81:493-500. 2010
..The aim of the study was to assess the rate of collagen type II synthesis by pubocervical fascia fibroblasts cultured with polypropylene meshes in the presence of estrogens and tamoxifen...
- High-resolution three-dimensional endovaginal ultrasonography in the assessment of pelvic floor anatomy: a preliminary study
Giulio Aniello Santoro
3rd Division of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Regional Hospital, Treviso, Italy
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 20:1213-22. 2009
..Our aim was to evaluate the morphological characteristics of the female pelvic floor that may be further elucidated with three-dimensional endovaginal ultrasonography (3D-EVUS)...
- [Expression of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) on peritoneal fluid mononuclear cells in women with endometriosis]
II Katedra i Klinika Ginekologii Akademii Medycznej im Prof Feliksa Skubiszewskiego w Lublinie, Lublin
Ginekol Pol 79:31-5. 2008
..The aim of our study has been to evaluate the expression of TNFR1 and TNFR2 on peritoneal fluid macrophages and T lymphocytes derived from women with endometriosis...
- Lack of correlation between leptin receptor expression and PI3-K/Akt signaling pathway proteins immunostaining in endometrioid-type endometrial carcinomas
2nd Department of Gynecology, Lublin University School of Medicine, 8 Jaczewski Street, 20 954, Lublin, Poland
Cancer Lett 238:61-8. 2006
..The components of PI3-K/Akt kinase signaling pathway are expressed in most of the primary endometrioid-type endometrial neoplasms...
- Risk factors for adenomyosis in patients with symptomatic uterine leiomyomas
Department of Gynecology, Medical University of Lublin, Poland
Ginekol Pol 81:678-80. 2010
..The aim of the study was to evaluate the potential risk factors for adenomyosis in patients with symptomatic uterine leiomyomas...
- Relationship between estrogen receptor-alpha polymorphism and serum levels of vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1, C-reactive protein and homocysteine in postmenopausal women
Artur J Jakimiuk
Second Department of Gynaecology, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, Poland
Gynecol Endocrinol 23:584-9. 2007
- Quantitative assessment of urethral vascularity in nulliparous females using high-frequency endovaginal ultrasonography
Andrzej Paweł Wieczorek
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Children s Hospital, Medical University of Lublin, Al Racławickie 1, 20 059 Lublin, Poland
World J Urol 29:625-32. 2011
..To assess the vascular parameters in the urethra of nulliparous females and to compare the vascularity among various parts of the urethra, using high-frequency endovaginal ultrasonography (EVUS)...
- Mismatch repair genes and microsatellite instability as molecular markers for gynecological cancer detection
Second Department of Gynecological Surgery, University School of Medicine, Lublin, Poland
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 227:579-86. 2002