- The role of health economic analyses in vaccine decision making
Center for Global Health, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, 3333 Burnett Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 31:6046-9. 2013
- Post-licensure evaluation of vaccine safety: current status and future directions. Symposium organised by the International Alliance for Biological Standardization (IABS) in Barcelona, Spain, 27-28 April 2011
University of Cincinnati, 3333 Burnet AV, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Biologicals 40:382-3. 2012
..Another proposal was to put in place simple measures such as the use of bar codes on vaccine vials...
- Meningococcal disease from the public health policy perspective
Steven B Black
Center for Global Health, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Vaccine 30:B37-9. 2012
..The decision as to what ages to target and which schedules to use should not only take into account the cost of the program, but also the severity of the disease and the high level public concern regarding meningococcal disease...
- Hemagglutination inhibition antibody titers as a correlate of protection for inactivated influenza vaccines in children
Center for Global Health, University of Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 30:1081-5. 2011
..Neither seasonal nor challenge-based correlates have been evaluated in children...
- The epidemiology of hospitalized influenza in children, a two year population-based study in the People's Republic of China
Suzhou Children s Hospital, Suzhou University, Jiangsu Province, PR China
BMC Health Serv Res 10:82. 2010
..To understand the incidence and epidemiology of laboratory-proven influenza hospitalization in children in China, a review of available laboratory and hospital admission data was undertaken...
- Global Vaccine Safety DataNet meeting
Center for Global Child Health at Cincinnati Children s Hospital in Cincinnati, OH, USA
Expert Rev Vaccines 7:15-20. 2008
- Safety of MF59-adjuvanted versus non-adjuvanted influenza vaccines in children and adolescents: an integrated analysis
Center for Global Health and Division of Infectious Diseases, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45326, USA
Vaccine 28:7331-6. 2010
..These data support the safety of MF59-adjuvanted influenza vaccines in the pediatric population...
- Use of MenACWY-CRM in adolescents in the United States
Department of Pediatrics, Center for Global Health and Division of Infectious Diseases, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, OH, USA
J Adolesc Health 52:271-7. 2013
..Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ)...
- Preventing newborn infection with maternal immunization
Center for Global Health, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Sci Transl Med 5:195ps11. 2013
..Scientists met in Siena, Italy, to discuss potential approaches to maternal immunization for the prevention of perinatal group B streptococcal disease. ..
- Toward a meningitis-free world
Center for Global Health, Cincinnati Children s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 45326, USA
Sci Transl Med 4:123ps5. 2012
..With the availability of these new vaccines, the world can finally be rid of meningococcal meningitis, thus rewriting a new chapter in medical history...