- Healthcare quality indicators of peripheral artery disease based on systematic reviews
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Department, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain Biomedical Research Institute Sant Pau IIB Sant Pau, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona UAB, Barcelona, Spain Electronic address
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 48:60-9. 2014
..The aim was to generate indicators based on systematic reviews to evaluate the quality of healthcare provided in PAD...
- Study to develop a waiting list prioritization score for varicose vein surgery
Sergi Bellmunt Montoya
Angiology, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain Vascular Biology and Inflammation Laboratory, Institute of Biomedical Research IIB Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain Electronic address
Ann Vasc Surg 28:306-12. 2014
..The objective of this study was to develop a clear-cut, objective system for prioritization of patients on the waiting list for varicose vein surgery, to enable organization of access to the health service...
- CHIVA method for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency
Angiology, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, IBB Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 7:CD009648. 2013
- [Criteria for between-care-level referrals of patients with vascular disease. semFYC-SEACV consensus document]
Sergio Bellmunt Montoya
Servicio de Angiologia, y Cirugía Vascular y Endovascular, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Espana
Aten Primaria 44:555.e1-555.e11. 2012
..The preparation of this consensus document attempt to provide an efficient tool that may ensure the continuity of health care, always respecting the specific characteristics and needs of each health care area...
- Compression assisted by removable coils as a new treatment for iatrogenic femoral pseudoaneurysms
Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
J Vasc Surg 53:236-8. 2011
..Following occlusion, the coil is removed, leaving no residual foreign material. The technique was effective in the first patient treated and may minimize or obviate the adverse effects associated with current approaches...
- Active smoking increases microsomal PGE2-synthase-1/PGE-receptor-4 axis in human abdominal aortic aneurysms
Jaime Félix Dilmé
Angiology, Vascular Biology and Inflammation Laboratory, Institute of Biomedical Research of Hospital Santa Creu i Sant Pau II B Sant Pau, 08025 Barcelona, Spain Vascular Surgery Department, Institute of Biomedical Research of Hospital Santa Creu i Sant Pau II B Sant Pau, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Mediators Inflamm 2014:316150. 2014
..In this study, we investigated the influence of cardiovascular risk factors on the expression of the PGE2 pathway in human AAA...
- Microvascular COX-2/mPGES-1/EP-4 axis in human abdominal aortic aneurysm
Angiology, Vascular Biology, and Inflammation Laboratory, Institute of Biomedical Research II B Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
J Lipid Res 54:3506-15. 2013
..We provide new data concerning mPGES-1 expression in human AAA. Our findings suggest the potential relevance of the COX-2/mPGES-1/EP-4 axis in the AAA-associated hypervascularization. ..
- Antithrombotic therapy in peripheral artery disease: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines
Iberoamerican Cochrane Centre, CIBERESP IIB Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
Chest 141:e669S-90S. 2012
- The Modification of Diet in Renal Disease 4-calculated glomerular filtration rate is a better prognostic factor of cardiovascular events than classical cardiovascular risk factors in patients with peripheral arterial disease
Jose Maria Romero
Vascular Surgery Department, Institute of Biomedical Research, II B Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
J Vasc Surg 56:1324-30. 2012