Affiliation: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Medical outcome of 8-year-old singleton ICSI children (born >or=32 weeks' gestation) and a spontaneously conceived comparison groupF Belva
AZ VUB Medical Genetics, Brussels, Belgium
Hum Reprod 22:506-15. 2007..To investigate possible health problems, a thorough medical and neurological examination was performed...
- Neonatal outcome of 937 children born after transfer of cryopreserved embryos obtained by ICSI and IVF and comparison with outcome data of fresh ICSI and IVF cyclesF Belva
Medical Genetics, UZ Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Hum Reprod 23:2227-38. 2008..Data were also compared with earlier published results from fresh ICSI and IVF embryos...
- Neonatal outcome of 724 children born after ICSI using non-ejaculated spermF Belva
Center for Medical Genetics, UZ Brussel, Brussels 1090, Belgium
Hum Reprod 26:1752-8. 2011..Therefore, adverse health outcomes, birth parameters, major anomaly rates and chromosomal aberrations in children born after ICSI using testicular and epididymal sperm were investigated...
- Blood pressure in ICSI-conceived adolescentsF Belva
Center for Medical Genetics, UZ Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, Brussels 1090, Belgium
Hum Reprod 27:3100-8. 2012..Unconditional grants from MSD Belgium, Merck International, IBSA Institut Biochimique and Ferring International Center are kindly acknowledged...
- Salivary testosterone concentrations in pubertal ICSI boys compared with spontaneously conceived boysF Belva
Center for Medical Genetics, UZ Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Hum Reprod 26:438-41. 2011..This notwithstanding, further follow-up of ICSI teenagers into adulthood is mandatory to confirm a normal gonadal function...
- Pubertal development in ICSI childrenF Belva
Center for Medical Genetics, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, Brussels 1090, Belgium
Hum Reprod 27:1156-61. 2012..In this study, pubertal development at the age of 14 was characterized in a longitudinally followed cohort of ICSI-conceived teenagers and compared with that of a spontaneously conceived (SC) control group...
- Serum inhibin B concentrations in pubertal boys conceived by ICSI: first resultsF Belva
Center for Medical Genetics, UZ Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, Brussels, Belgium
Hum Reprod 25:2811-4. 2010..To evaluate potential risk of testicular seminal dysfunction in boys born to fathers with compromised spermatogenesis, serum inhibin B (as a marker for spermatogenesis) was assessed...