J J Amy
Affiliation: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Outcome after elective labor induction in nulliparous women: a matched cohort studyHendrik Cammu
Department of Gynecology, Andrology, and Obstetrics, Academic Hospital Free University Brussels, Belgium
Am J Obstet Gynecol 186:240-4. 2002..To determine whether elective induction of labor in nulliparous women is associated with changes in fetomaternal outcome when compared with labor of spontaneous onset...
- Hormones and menopause: proJ J Amy
Department of Gynaecology, Andrology and Obstetrics, Academisch Ziekenhuis, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
Acta Clin Belg 60:261-8. 2005..Likewise, the risks of cardiovascular disease and stroke are not increased in treated women, aged 50-59 years. In older women, HRT initiated in the perimenopause can be continued using lower doses...
- Low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma treated with the aromatase inhibitor letrozoleM Leunen
Department of Gynecology, Andrology and Obstetrics, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Gynecol Oncol 95:769-71. 2004..Low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma is an indolent steroid responsive tumor. Successful hormonal treatment, most commonly with megestrol acetate, has been reported...
- A persistently recurring peri-urethral soft tissue lesion of the vulvaM Leunen
Department of Gynaecology, Andrology and Obstetrics, Academisch Ziekenhuis, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Pathol Res Pract 201:61-4. 2005....
- GnRH antagonist in the adjuvant treatment of a recurrent ovarian granulosa cell tumor: a case reportL Ameryckx
Department of Gynecology, Andrology and Obstetrics, Academisch Ziekenhuis Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Gynecol Oncol 99:764-6. 2005..Ovarian granulosa cell tumors (GCT) are usually treated by surgery and chemotherapy. Successful response to GnRH agonists as an adjuvant therapy has previously been reported. In this case of recurrent GCT, we used a GnRH antagonist...