M Van Wassenhoven
- Towards an evidence-based repertory: clinical evaluation of Veratrum albumM Van Wassenhoven
Unio Homaeopathica Belgica, 132 chaussée de Bruxelles, 1190 Brussels, Belgium
Homeopathy 93:71-7. 2004..There is good correlation in the results given by these methods. Among the most important symptoms of Verat-a are: ailments from mortification, vomiting and cough in Spring...
- Clinical verification in homeopathy and allergic conditionsMichel van Wassenhoven
LMHI Secretary for Research, European Committee for Homeopathy Liga Medicorum Homeopathical Internationalis, Chastre, Belgium
Homeopathy 102:54-8. 2013..Economic surveys have shown positive results in eczema, allergy, seasonal allergic rhinitis, asthma, food allergy and chronic allergic rhinitis...
- Method for appraising model validity of randomised controlled trials of homeopathic treatment: multi-rater concordance studyRobert T Mathie
British Homeopathic Association, Luton, UK
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:49. 2012..We define MVHT as the extent to which a homeopathic intervention and the main measure of its outcome, as implemented in a randomised controlled trial (RCT), reflect 'state-of-the-art' homeopathic practice...
- Priorities and methods for developing the evidence profile of homeopathy. Recommendations of the ECH general assembly and XVIII Symposium of GIRIM Van Wassenhoven
European Committee for Homeopathy, Chaussée de Bruxelles, B 1190 Brussels, Belgium
Homeopathy 94:107-24. 2005..Many other questions should be prioritised, such as the potential of homeopathy to avoid invasive procedures in children and the long-term effects of homeopathy in preventing chronic complications...
- An observational study of patients receiving homeopathic treatmentM Van Wassenhoven
Unio Homoeopathica Belgica, 132 chaussée de Bruxelles, 1190 Brussels, Belgium
Homeopathy 93:3-11. 2004..Observational studies have recently contributed useful information to the debate about the utility of homeopathic treatment in everyday practice...
- Homeopathy and health related Quality of Life: a survey in six European countriesM Anelli
CONSEUR European Consumers Association, Brussels, Belgium
Homeopathy 91:18-21. 2002..4% slight aggravation of symptoms. A new survey should be performed with a better motivation of doctors and patients. Further description of treatment would be helpful...