Filip Van Den Eede
Affiliation: University Hospital Antwerp
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function in chronic fatigue syndromeFilip Van Den Eede
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Antwerp, Edegem, Belgium
Neuropsychobiology 55:112-20. 2007..However, even if the HPA axis dysfunctions are secondary to other factors, they are probably a relevant factor in symptom propagation in CFS...
- Psychomotor function and response inhibition in chronic fatigue syndromeFilip Van Den Eede
Department of Psychiatry, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp, Belgium
Psychiatry Res 186:367-72. 2011..Computerised figure-copying tasks may be promising tools for use in neurobiological research and clinical trials in CFS...
- Use of the Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) for assessment of personality in chronic fatigue syndromeElise Van Campen
Dept of Psychiatry, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp, Belgium
Psychosomatics 50:147-54. 2009..Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is characterized by severe and prolonged fatigue, along with a set of nonspecific symptoms and signs, such as sore throat, muscle pain, headaches, and difficulties with concentration or memory...
- Combined dexamethasone/CRF test in remitted outpatients with recurrent major depressive disorderFilip Van Den Eede
Collaborative Antwerp Psychiatric Research Institute, Universiteitsplein 1 B 2610 Antwerpen, University of Antwerp, Belgium
J Affect Disord 93:259-63. 2006..In relation to this, it is important to examine HPA axis function in patients who are clinically remitted from depression...
- Assessment of the validity of the dexamethasone/corticotropin-releasing hormone test. Comment on: Watson, S., Gallagher, P., Smith, M.S., Ferrier, I.N., Young, A.H., 2006. The dex/CRH test--is it better than the DST? Psychoneuroendocrinology 31, 889-894Filip Van Den Eede
Psychoneuroendocrinology 32:91; author reply 92-4. 2007