Filip Van Den Eede
Affiliation: University Hospital Antwerp
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function in chronic fatigue syndromeFilip Van Den Eede
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Antwerp, Edegem, Belgium
Neuropsychobiology 55:112-20. 2007..However, even if the HPA axis dysfunctions are secondary to other factors, they are probably a relevant factor in symptom propagation in CFS...
- Psychomotor function and response inhibition in chronic fatigue syndromeFilip Van Den Eede
Department of Psychiatry, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp, Belgium
Psychiatry Res 186:367-72. 2011..Computerised figure-copying tasks may be promising tools for use in neurobiological research and clinical trials in CFS...
- Use of the Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) for assessment of personality in chronic fatigue syndromeElise Van Campen
Dept of Psychiatry, Antwerp University Hospital, Antwerp, Belgium
Psychosomatics 50:147-54. 2009..Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is characterized by severe and prolonged fatigue, along with a set of nonspecific symptoms and signs, such as sore throat, muscle pain, headaches, and difficulties with concentration or memory...
- Antidepressants and the risk of hyponatremia: a class-by-class review of literatureLivia De Picker
Collaborative Antwerp Psychiatric Research Institute CAPRI, Faculty of Medicine, University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium Psychopharmacological Research Unit, University Department of Psychiatry, Campus PZ Duffel, Antwerp, Belgium Electronic address
Psychosomatics 55:536-47. 2014..Antidepressant-induced hyponatremia can cause significant morbidity and mortality. It is mostly associated with the use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), but its frequency and class specificity are uncertain...
- Combined dexamethasone/CRF test in remitted outpatients with recurrent major depressive disorderFilip Van Den Eede
Collaborative Antwerp Psychiatric Research Institute, Universiteitsplein 1 B 2610 Antwerpen, University of Antwerp, Belgium
J Affect Disord 93:259-63. 2006..In relation to this, it is important to examine HPA axis function in patients who are clinically remitted from depression...
- Assessment of the validity of the dexamethasone/corticotropin-releasing hormone test. Comment on: Watson, S., Gallagher, P., Smith, M.S., Ferrier, I.N., Young, A.H., 2006. The dex/CRH test--is it better than the DST? Psychoneuroendocrinology 31, 889-894Filip Van Den Eede
Psychoneuroendocrinology 32:91; author reply 92-4. 2007