Affiliation: University Hospital Center
- Expression of cathepsin D and galectin 3 in tubular carcinomas of the breastSergio Fernandez-Aguilar
Department of Pathology, C H U Charleroi, Belgium
APMIS 116:33-40. 2008..We also suggest that cathepsin D could not be involved in neoplastic progression and metastasis in low-grade (G1) ductal breast carcinomas...
- [Malignant phyllodes tumor of the breast with osteoclast-like giant cells: a case report]Sergio Fernandez-Aguilar
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU Charleroi, Boulevard Zoé Drion 1, 6000 Charleroi, Belgique
Ann Pathol 27:31-4. 2007..No evidence of osseous or cartilaginous differentiation was seen throughout the lesion. This lesion ressembles giant cell tumor of bone. However, the nature of the OLGC is not well precised yet...
- [P63 protein in the diagnosis of breast tubular carcinoma]Jean Christophe Noel
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Clinique de Gynécopathologie et de Sénologie, Hopital Universitaire Erasme, Universite Libre de Bruxelles ULB, Route de Lennik 808, 1070 Bruxelles, Belgium
Ann Pathol 24:319-23. 2004..To study and compare the expression of p63 protein and smooth muscle actin in breast tubular carcinoma (TC) and its main differential diagnoses, radial scar (RS)/complex sclerosing lesion (CSL)...
- Is complete axillary lymph node dissection neccessary in T1 stage invasive pure tubular carcinomas of the breast?Sergio Fernandez-Aguilar
Department of Pathology, Erasmus University Hospital, 808 Route de Lennik, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Breast 14:325-8. 2005..We conclude that in invasive pure tubular carcinomas of the breast measuring less than 2 cm in diameter, complete axillary lymph node dissection should be avoided, and we propose a sentinel lymph node analysis instead...
- Microvessel and lymphatic density in tubular carcinoma of the breast: comparative study with invasive low-grade ductal carcinomaSergio Fernandez-Aguilar
Department of Pathology, C H U Charleroi, Boulevard Zoé Drion 1, 6000 Charleroi, Belgium
Breast 15:782-5. 2006..1). These data suggest that the favourable prognosis and the low rate of lymph node metastases in TC are not explained by lymphangiogenetic and angiogenetic potential and are supported by recent analyses in the literature...
- [A painful mass of the epidydimis]Sergio Fernandez-Aguilar
Laboratoire d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU de Charleroi Espace Santé, 1, boulevard Zoé Drion, 6000 Charleroi, Belgique
Ann Pathol 28:158-60. 2008
- IgM plasma cell myeloma with amyloidosis presenting as mammary microcalcificationsSergio Fernandez-Aguilar
Department of Pathology, CHU Charleroi, Belgium
APMIS 116:846-9. 2008..Congo red stains and immunohistochemistry showed amyloid deposits. This case illustrates why multiple myeloma should be kept in mind in the diagnosis of mammary calcifications...
- Proliferating activity in columnar cell lesions of the breastJean Christophe Noel
Unit of Senology, Erasme University Hospital, Free University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Virchows Arch 449:617-21. 2006..These data represent findings of biological interest which could help us to better understand these controversial lesions...