- Sparc-like protein 1 is a new marker of human glioma progressionAndrei Turtoi
Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University of Liege, Bat B23, Liege, Belgium
J Proteome Res 11:5011-21. 2012..The results showed that sparc-like protein 1 expression correlates with glioma grade, suggesting the possible role for this protein in the progression of this malignancy...
- The angiogenesis suppressor gene AKAP12 is under the epigenetic control of HDAC7 in endothelial cellsAndrei Turtoi
Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University Hospital, University of Liege, Bat B23, CHU Sart Tilman, 4000, Liege, Belgium
Angiogenesis 15:543-54. 2012..We demonstrated for the first time that AKAP12 tumor/angiogenesis suppressor gene is an epigenetic target of HDAC7, whose elevated levels lead to a negative regulation of HUVEC migration and inhibit formation of tube-like structures...
- Effect of (211)At alpha-particle irradiation on expression of selected radiation responsive genes in human lymphocytesAndrei Turtoi
Research Centre Julich, Department of Safety and Radiation Protection, Laboratory of Radiation Biology, Germany
Int J Radiat Biol 85:403-12. 2009....
- Isotope coded protein label quantification of serum proteins--comparison with the label-free LC-MS and validation using the MRM approachA Turtoi
University of Liege, Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Bat B6c, B 4000 Liege, Belgium
Talanta 80:1487-95. 2010....
- Proteomic and genomic modulations induced by γ-irradiation of human blood lymphocytesAndrei Turtoi
Department of Safety and Radiation Protection, Research Centre Julich, Germany
Int J Radiat Biol 86:888-904. 2010....
- Gene expression profile of human lymphocytes exposed to (211)At alpha particlesA Turtoi
Forschungszentrum Julich, Department of Safety and Radiation Protection, Germany
Radiat Res 174:125-36. 2010....
- Novel comprehensive approach for accessible biomarker identification and absolute quantification from precious human tissuesAndrei Turtoi
Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University of Liège, Bat B23, Liège, B 4000 Liège, Belgium
J Proteome Res 10:3160-82. 2011..Due to the fact that our technology is applicable to any type of tissue biopsy, it bears the ability to accelerate the discovery of new relevant biomarkers in a broad spectrum of pathologies...
- Identification of novel accessible proteins bearing diagnostic and therapeutic potential in human pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaAndrei Turtoi
Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University Hospital CHU, University of Liege, Bat B23, 4000 Liege, Belgium
J Proteome Res 10:4302-13. 2011..They bear the potential to be of clinical value for diagnostic and therapeutic applications and merit further studies using in vivo models...
- Differential proteomic analysis of a human breast tumor and its matched bone metastasis identifies cell membrane and extracellular proteins associated with bone metastasisBruno Dumont
Metastasis Research Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Liege, Bat B23, CHU Sart Tilman Liege, B 4000 Liege, Belgium
J Proteome Res 11:2247-60. 2012....
- Versican overexpression in human breast cancer lesions: known and new isoforms for stromal tumor targetingPhilippe Kischel
Department of Biology, Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
Int J Cancer 126:640-50. 2010....
- Innovative proteomics for the discovery of systemically accessible cancer biomarkers suitable for imaging and targeted therapiesAndrei Turtoi
Metastasis Research Laboratory, GIGA Cancer, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
Am J Pathol 178:12-8. 2011..The present review addresses the current technologies meant for the discovery and analysis of accessible antigens from clinically relevant samples...
- Selected protein monitoring in histological sections by targeted MALDI-FTICR in-source decay imagingDavid Calligaris
Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Systems Biology and Chemical Biology, GIGA Research, University of Liege, 4000 Liege, Belgium
Anal Chem 85:2117-26. 2013..The method will allow the use of MALDI-FTICR MSI as a method for rapid targeted biomarker detection in complement to classical histology...
- Secretion and maturation of conotoxins in the venom ducts of Conus textileRowan Dobson
Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry, Department of Chemistry, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
Toxicon 60:1370-9. 2012..A new conotoxin, PCCSKLHDNSCCGL*, was sequenced. A comparison is made with other studies to see how the process varies in cone snails from different regions...
- Isotopically labeled proteome as an internal standard for multiple reaction monitoring-based biomarker quantificationAndrei Turtoi
Laboratory of Metastasis Research, GIGA Cancer, University of Liege, Belgium
Expert Rev Proteomics 9:245-8. 2012..The method has been applied to quantify 72 proteins in the sera of pancreatic cancer patients with remarkable efficiency and accuracy...