Sergei A Subbotin
Affiliation: Scientific Institute of Public Health
- Evolution of the gall-forming plant parasitic nematodes (Tylenchida: Anguinidae) and their relationships with hosts as inferred from Internal Transcribed Spacer sequences of nuclear ribosomal DNASergei A Subbotin
Institute of Parasitology of Russian Academy of Sciences, Leniskii prospect 33, Moscow 117091, Russia
Mol Phylogenet Evol 30:226-35. 2004..The comparison of the ITS phylogenies of anguinids parasitising Poaceae and their host grasses shows a high level of cospeciation events...
- Occurrence, hosts, morphology, and molecular characterisation of Pasteuria bacteria parasitic in nematodes of the family PlectidaeDieter Sturhan
Biologische Bundesanstalt für Land und Forstwirtschaft, Institut für Nematologie und Wirbeltierkunde, Toppheideweg 88, 48161 Münster, Germany
J Invertebr Pathol 88:17-26. 2005..Preliminary results of the analysis of DNA phylogeny of Pasteuria spp. and their nematode hosts provide evidence for incongruence of their phylogenetic history and of host switching events during evolution of the bacterial parasites...
- A new entomopathogenic nematode, Steinernema robustispiculum n. sp. (Rhabditida: Steinernematidae), from Chumomray National Park in VietnamLong K Phan
Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources, National Centre for Science and Technology, Hoang Quoc Viet 18, Nghiado, Caugiay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Syst Parasitol 60:23-32. 2005..sp., S. loci Phan, Nguyen & Moens, 2001, S. thanhi Phan, Nguyen & Moens, 2001 and S. sangi, are presented based on analyses of the ITS-rDNA. The ITS RFLP profiles obtained from 17 different restriction enzymes are also presented...
- Quantitative detection of the potato cyst nematode, Globodera pallida, and the beet cyst nematode, Heterodera schachtii, using Real-Time PCR with SYBR green I dyeMehrdad Madani
Agricultural Research Centre, Burg Van Gansberghelaan 96, B 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium
Mol Cell Probes 19:81-6. 2005..The Real-Time PCR assay with SYBR green I dye targeting fragments of the ITS-rDNA provided a sensitive means for the rapid and simultaneous detection and quantification of juveniles of these pests...
- Application of the secondary structure model of rRNA for phylogeny: D2-D3 expansion segments of the LSU gene of plant-parasitic nematodes from the family Hoplolaimidae Filipjev, 1934Sergei A Subbotin
Department of Nematology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Mol Phylogenet Evol 43:881-90. 2007..We also have developed a new computer program, RNAstat, for calculation of nucleotide statistics designed and proposed for phylogenetic studies...